+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 wingers prob to go according to Tiser

3 wingers prob to go according to Tiser

Newell, Williams, Taylor.

Would we miss em? Not necessarily depends on replacements. All are capable on a good day but most of the time they are pretty average and certainly not championship standard.

Newell: fitness probs cant last 90 mins without blowing out of his arse. Has got talent though and great as a sub. Scores too few goals and not many assists. Could be ok in league 1

Taylor: Runs about a lot/ little ball skill tho decent engine but not much comes from his efforts. Not many assists although can have an eye for a goal. Could be ok in league 1.

Williams: Probably the most talented of the 3 but often ball greedy and poor goal to shot ratio. Also easily knocked off the ball. Could be ok in league 1.

If we can get decent cash for them let em go as long as we have a decent replacement.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-05-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Roly - can you please start threads like this with SPOILER ALERT because silly won't get his copy of the 'Tiser 'till Tuesday

Tuesday? It's chip paper where I live by then Cam

Slightly misleading in that the 'tiser doesn't say which of the 4 out-of contract wingers will probably go. None of the four, including Forde, have accepted new deals.

Barker has stated that he is confident that more of them are going to leave than stay but he doesn't say which one (if any) is in the "likely to stay" category.
    Speculation on here is that Forde is the one likeliest to stay, which is plausible.

pssst Silly. There are loads of other bombshells in the Tiser. Just cos Roly has spilled the beans on this point don't be fooled into thinking that it's the full story. You can have my "hardly used" 'tiser for 80p - final offer

All 3 will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Roly - can you please start threads like this with SPOILER ALERT because silly won't get his copy of the 'Tiser 'till Tuesday
    Lol CAM

Thanks rolly I don’t have attention span to read through a paper

Its wrinks you need to thank Silly. And thanks for your correction Wrinks. I too had heard Forde was the most likely to stay so maybe I was thinking that.

I dunno if 3 will stay but wouldnt surprise me if one or two did Grist. Who'd chuffin have em.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 24-05-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Lol CAM

Thanks rolly I don’t have attention span to read through a paper
    70p mate and that's as low as I can go
    ok 60p

Once they find out what other league one teams are willing to pay a couple will think twice. Williams will be in the championship next season

we will be left with the crap one.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast