+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gateshead suspended from National League

Gateshead suspended from National League

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48398640

the F.A. aint half acted swiftly here. Shame they do not do it as quick with the bigger boys.

I see you're being discussed on BBS following being banned on there Drags. Fame at last.

they can talk behind my back all they want. I was banned for the pettiest of reasons, I contacted a number of admins asking reasons. Not one has had the good manners to reply. They stamp on posters calling people with obscenities.... who ever banned me said I was banned for being a prick. Dual standards or what. But what they do not know is that I can still access the BBS via a different device so I read all that's going on.

I will head over there and take a look.

sb red please tell Conan Troutman that all is well and I thank him for his concern.
    Last edited by DragonTyke; 25-05-2019 at 11:18 AM.

I don't post on there Drags. Just read for amusement purposes only.

Sam (Acido) is a regular poster on BBS so he might pass on the message.

TBH I do not miss it that much. The current populace of it are kids, you can tell that by the times the start posts and when they end...especially on school nights. The posters who I am pally with are a lot longer in the tooth and also seem to have given up on it too..... so really nowt has been lost to me.

the folk on here seem a lot more tolerant and less PC, I would give up totally on BBS and use this more , but it seems less used and not many post as regular. I use these forums to get news on the club as I am an exile in Wales and club news takes time to filter out.

It's gerrin like a safe house onneer wi Dark sides cast offs !!

Bad news fo Zak SB , ditha ruar ? Arr did , wens Lisas funeral ? Wooly will bi eevin that neet

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's gerrin like a safe house onneer wi Dark sides cast offs !!

Bad news fo Zak SB , ditha ruar ? Arr did , wens Lisas funeral ? Wooly will bi eevin that neet
    A wo ruerrin.

The shud re-name that Lisa "Jesus". She rose frum dead and wo being interviewed on This Morning following morning ! Aar thought Emmerdale worrall real. Shocked me that did. She wo neat and tidy fo death scene on settee tho, just evvin time to wesh pig sh1t off herssen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast