+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Middlesborough to sue Derby

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Taken from a Middlesborough board somewhere....

......"If he wins what would the settlement be based on?**

It's not 100% certain that without that cash injection Derby would have finished below us.* Even if they had, and we had got in the play offs, then there would be no guarantee we would have got promoted.* So what did Boro lose and what is it's value?".......

So like I said what is he suing us for, what rule have we breached and, what value has he put on it, he can't just be suing us for the fun, there has to be a financial value to it but what loss did they incur?

.... Karma. “What rule have we breached” “suing us for fun” don’t you just go fretting, there, there muttonhead golden boy bollox will see you right with his buddies down at the ‘office’. Just a precaution mind, check first if anyone is carrying bolt cutters, you never know who’s peeking in huh, and who’s telling fairy tales

Lol...still not over it then George.

Can we have that in english now please George?*

I've noticed since the second leg whooping those yorkshire guys have taken on a new language called bitterish, very close to the english they were speaking when 5 points clear at the top of the table, unfortunately we aren't familiar with this new bitterish language we are unable to converse.

However I've asked my neighbour who is a forest fan and as such is also fluent in bitterish but unfortunately he's never come across this new form of the bitterish although he did pick out a few similarities to the one they speak like sour grapes and we're not big anymore so with that George I suggest you dry your eyes and buy some better binoculars

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    .... Karma. “What rule have we breached” “suing us for fun” don’t you just go fretting, there, there muttonhead golden boy bollox will see you right with his buddies down at the ‘office’. Just a precaution mind, check first if anyone is carrying bolt cutters, you never know who’s peeking in huh, and who’s telling fairy tales
    Have you been on the spice George or do you need a reminder it was Leeds 3. Derby 4 were at Wembley( again) your not We got there without spying or cheating or being fined £200,000 Without our owner having to make a grovelling apology So George finish eating that humble pie mate then jog along

Stick to writing financial textbooks George, they make more sense

Gentlemen....and I use the term loosely I am over it believe me its passed, done and finger print dusted. I got a kick out of your chief muttonhead in crying about “no law has been broken” now where have I heard that before? Your princess elite will make sure, we don’t want his name dragged through huh.

You wont get ‘looked into’ its just stupidness really........depending that is what side of the bar you are standing! Just a passing thought where would this go with some of your resident LEEDS haters if it had have been LUFC? It isn’t so......The End.

If the yorkshire lot turn up with their ee by gummige tomorrow if we've lost then its not going to work lads lol

You got made to look stupid in the semis and we kept you down here with us, after you were top at xmas, up from an away leg in the playoffs, you bottled it right to the end

Boros lot can turn up giving it large, but they spent 400m on Pulis and Obi Mikolis contracts and didn't even make the playoffs, after their chairman said "we're gonna smash the league".... both of them can get to f***

Last time Leeds were in the prem it was the premiership, and boro have spent all their pocket money on the likes of Bamford and gone nowhere.

Gentlemen....and I use the term loosely I am over it believe me its passed, done and finger print dusted. I got a kick out of your chief muttonhead in crying about “no law has been broken” now where have I heard that before? Your princess elite will make sure, we don’t want his name dragged through huh.

You wont get ‘looked into’ its just stupidness really........depending that is what side of the bar you are standing! Just a passing thought where would this go with some of your resident LEEDS haters if it had have been LUFC? It isn’t so......The End.
    George you are Clearly not over it or you wouldn't be in this site bleating about it I will tell you where you have heard " no law has been broken " You heard it from all your fans when the bucket man was found out cheating The FL have checked our accounts nothing wrong with them At the recent FL meeting Boro proposed that all clubs books should be open to inspection That was thrown out Leeds rep Angus Kinnear voted against it so maybe your club has something to hide

Now that we haven’t haven’t gone up
    Does the lawsuit still stand or has it moved further down the A38 ?

George. Just a fact or two that might help you understand. The EFL have ALREADY "looked into" the financial situation and decreed that it is all above board.

Gibson, the Boro chairman, is taking DCFC to Court as he is a mardarse who can't handle the fact that DCFC had the temerity to take "their" playoff place. The fact that the EFL already decided there was nowt wrong doesn't seem to placate him. He will leave Court looking daft.

Enjoy the summer. Play the way you did in the first 27 "spied upon" games and you will go up as of right next season. Play as you did post "Spygate" and you will end up with 63 points and outside of the playoffs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)