+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Sunday...🤞

Beautiful Sunday...🤞

So forgetting about the ticket debacle.. Who on here got one and is going on Sunday? I didn't but I just want to say to you all have a totally mentally, brilliant time and make our 1200 sound like 12000 so we feel like we're all there! This is it!! C'mon United!!!!!

Me and three other are going in my car. Queued from just before 10pm on Monday and we just got them so very lucky. Can't wait, after the result yesterday it's now cup final time!

That stand holds 1639, but agree, hope the lucky ones make some noise assuming the team give it there all (just less of that Celtic chant as it's not as good as our other own unique similar songs)

No matter what the future is bright going forward, we will be strong next season

Yes going and can't wait...... With my other 305 mates

Going and actually feeling ok about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Going and actually feeling ok about it all.
    I’m in the saints end hopefully get to see the game 😁

Watching on TV with my boy, hopefully some great memories for those lucky enough to get a ticket. I was at the 96 play off final when we beat Patrick which was an amazing night, hopefully we won't leave it so late this time!

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    Watching on TV with my boy, hopefully some great memories for those lucky enough to get a ticket. I was at the 96 play off final when we beat Patrick which was an amazing night, hopefully we won't leave it so late this time!
    Have supported Utd since I was a kid, and started going to games in the late 70’s. Have witnessed some truly memorable games with United, the lows and the highs, but have to say, I have never seen a stand full of fans “explode” and celebrate like we did that night! Was at the back of the ET lower, and people were literally tumbling over seats in the aftermath of the equaliser, absolute brilliant feeling, and even better than Welshy’s equaliser in ‘94 (while any defeat is deflating, one that’s season defining is much harder to take, so the play-off one, just meant so much more IMO)

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    Have supported Utd since I was a kid, and started going to games in the late 70’s. Have witnessed some truly memorable games with United, the lows and the highs, but have to say, I have never seen a stand full of fans “explode” and celebrate like we did that night! Was at the back of the ET lower, and people were literally tumbling over seats in the aftermath of the equaliser, absolute brilliant feeling, and even better than Welshy’s equaliser in ‘94 (while any defeat is deflating, one that’s season defining is much harder to take, so the play-off one, just meant so much more IMO)
    That match, and today's, are so, so much important than cup finals. Cup final defeats represent profound disappointment. Play off defeats affect the very fabric and future of the Club.

United: Siegrist, Booth, Reynolds, Watson, Robson, Bouhenna, Harkes, Connolly, McMullan, Clark, Safranko.

Butcher and Sow listed on the bench
    Last edited by stokearab; 26-05-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)