+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't be arsed with next season thread...

Talking about bringing through young players and then shows our ambition for next season....

Robson added: “We would have liked to have finished third in the league but it was a tough year. We would never use it as an excuse but it was one of the hardest seasons we’ve had with injuries. But the boys dug in, were disciplined, organised and it was just a wee bit too far in the end. Credit Kilmarnock, they never left us. We’ll rebuild again and hopefully get third next year.”

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...-barry-robson/

Everything that is wrong with our club.
    Encapsulated in one sentence within this article.
    It stood out a mile to me...
    What do you think it was....

https://twitter.com/pressjournal/sta...422295553?s=21

EDIT: Redscot beat me to it.

A pathetic thing to say.
    From a bloke like Robson too.

Still, Milne will be happy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    We’ll rebuild again and hopefully get third next year.”
    That there is one of the biggest problems with our club, that is a pathetic thing for anyone at our club to say.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That there is one of the biggest problems with our club, that is a pathetic thing for anyone at our club to say.
    Bazza is not the sharpest tbf, can/could ping a baw, genuinely fit and I would like to think a decent fitba coach, however, you cannot tar “our club” with the brush that quite rightly in my opinion you’ve tarred him with.

SF

"...hopefully get third next year.”

He's just being realistic. Milne doesn't want us to be better than 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Bazza is not the sharpest tbf, can/could ping a baw, genuinely fit and I would like to think a decent fitba coach, however, you cannot tar “our club” with the brush that quite rightly in my opinion you’ve tarred him with.

SF
    It's a fkn sad situation that anyone of the coaching or management staff at our club is coming out and publicly making comments like that, it just stinks of zero fkn ambition.
    I also like Robson as a player and also think that he has the potential to go on in the game and become a really great coach, but where the fk does that defeatest mentality come from before a ball is even kicked in the new season and a matter of days after the old one ended, fkn really p1sses me off and makes my blood boil.
    Anyway rant over for now

an interesting summer window ahead and one that we simply cant afford to make mistakes in

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    That attitude comes from the top of "our club" so it would be hard not to. As said by Aldo our illustrious chairdumpling has set the benchmark for where he wants us to be.

I have said many times that the total lack of ambition and utter sh1tebaggery starts at the top, it filters down and seeps through to every level of our Club.

They should use that line to sell season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    I have said many times that the total lack of ambition and utter sh1tebaggery starts at the top, it filters down and seeps through to every level of our Club.
    Correct.
    Weak minded, subservient, unforgivable sh1te.
    The club needs to remove anyone with that attitude.
    Milne needs rid of, but who gets rid of him?

Comments like this completely back up the thread title.

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast