+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't be arsed with next season thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You probably never won a goldfish at the shows.
    I'll never lower myself to be an ableist either.
    That's your level though I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I don't think any player would be joining us expecting to win the league.
    We're not a very attractive proposition for ambitious young players then if the players he would be playing besides are comfortable not winning...

I'll never lower myself to be an ableist either.
    That's your level though I guess.
    brilliant

Best part is you agreed with my post in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    We're not a very attractive proposition for ambitious young players then if the players he would be playing besides are comfortable not winning...
    I would disagree, we are an extremely attractive proposition for ambitious young players.
    Lewis Ferguson is a good example, came in, showed his ability and became a major player in the team. All expectations are that he will move on to a bigger club, but for now he's gaining valuable experience

You could reel off a number of players who have played for the club and moved on to better contracts, be it signed players or loanees.

brilliant

Best part is you agreed with my post in the first place.
    I'll never agree with calling someone a Mongo, that's disgraceful and that's what I disagreed with.

Your post would and should have resulted in an immediate ban if this site was moderated.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Talking about bringing through young players and then shows our ambition for next season....

Robson added: “We’ll rebuild again and hopefully get third next year.”
    Freudian slip by Robson maybe - but very telling.

And that, right there, ladies and gents, is why I (& others I know) are thinking long and hard about renewing the season tickets.

£500 plus expected to be forked out in return for a team with zero ambition to be nothing more than an irrelevant also ran.

Depressing but sadly familiar & completely unsurprising.

If Mainstandmoan or anyone else with the ear of the club is looking in - please tell them all to just cut this pish out. Even if they believe it, we really dont need to hear it again & again.

I dont expect them to be singing from the rooftops about winning the league either just to be clear, but cut out the beaten before we've even started attitude & statements - hopefully not too much to ask. Ta very much.

I'll never agree with calling someone a Mongo, that's disgraceful and that's what I disagreed with.

Your post would and should have resulted in an immediate ban if this site was moderated.
    I didn't call you a mongo. How dare you.

I didn't call you a mongo. How dare you.
    You’re not the only person on this forum to mock disabilities.
    Pretty sad though.

That quote from robson is fkn depressing and certainly doesn't make me feel hopefull for next season

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Freudian slip by Robson maybe - but very telling.

And that, right there, ladies and gents, is why I (& others I know) are thinking long and hard about renewing the season tickets.

£500 plus expected to be forked out in return for a team with zero ambition to be nothing more than an irrelevant also ran.

Depressing but sadly familiar & completely unsurprising.

If Mainstandmoan or anyone else with the ear of the club is looking in - please tell them all to just cut this pish out. Even if they believe it, we really dont need to hear it again & again.

I dont expect them to be singing from the rooftops about winning the league either just to be clear, but cut out the beaten before we've even started attitude & statements - hopefully not too much to ask. Ta very much.
    This ^^^^^^^
    If anyone has close connections to the club, nip this absolute sh1te in the bud & show some balls FFS.

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast