+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't be arsed with next season thread...

It’s good that you don’t let these things annoy you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s good that you don’t let these things annoy you.
    Ehm, naw, far from it....another chuckle.......you stick in young man......in time our coach will move on......you could then chill.........I certainly am and looking forward to golf tonight and football tomorrow.......as I said “ onwards/upwards”.......hopefully get a decent draw........I could perhaps buy you drink at the airport.......I’d easily recognise that McInnes tattoo you got done.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    It's amazing how this has been used as ammunition by the usual suspects to have a go and blame the club Mcinness and Milne. Barry is a nice lad but take it from me even by football standards he is really really thick
    Where is our ambition.

We have none. The club only cares about the shiny new stadium.

More worryingly too many fans are settling for mediocrity

Robson summed up the current situation with that one line

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where is our ambition.

Nothing I say will change the position of the clique that have a grip of this forum.
    We knocked the Huns out of both cups won at Ibrox in the league. Finished above both Edinburgh teams comfortably both with similar budgets qualified for Europe again. Let's try and get a wee bit excited for next season lads ffs.

I,m lucky having experienced the glory years but I am realistic.The greeting clique just come across as horribly bitter I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Where is our ambition.

100% Agree. the mentality of the club has been honking since the mid to late 90's I am trying to think of anyone associated with the club that's actually had the balls to give it a go...….I shake my head when I hear my mates try and defend these clowns.
    Have some ambition. 3rd is not Ambition.....fans have fallen for this big time

Quote Originally Posted by jamiesd View Post
    100% Agree. the mentality of the club has been honking since the mid to late 90's I am trying to think of anyone associated with the club that's actually had the balls to give it a go...….I shake my head when I hear my mates try and defend these clowns.
    Have some ambition. 3rd is not Ambition.....fans have fallen for this big time
    I rest my case.

Nothing I say will change the position of the clique that have a grip of this forum.
    We knocked the Huns out of both cups won at Ibrox in the league. Finished above both Edinburgh teams comfortably both with similar budgets qualified for Europe again. Let's try and get a wee bit excited for next season lads ffs.

I,m lucky having experienced the glory years but I am realistic.The greeting clique just come across as horribly bitter I'm afraid.
    Well you've picked the wrong thread for your rays of sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Well you've picked the wrong thread for your rays of sunshine.
    Maybe, but he makes some great points.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

If you are trying to excuse a complete lack of ambition then you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Concur, f uck knows how the half empty minibus would react “if” we won a trophy again.........I obviously hope we do and I’m looking forward to the draw for Europe......might not be a long visit, however it is a lot longer than clubs that would celebrate like the Killie supporters/players did when gifted that pen, that aside, we should be above them, however, I don’t know how they fared in both cups/or with injuries and how that impacts teams with suspensions/rehab etc.......I’ll hopefully be on the half full—to full jet as long as the away leg(s——fingers crossed again) don’t coincide with golfing activities.

SF

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast