+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't be arsed with next season thread...

I can't be arsed with next season thread...

Would anyone care to sign my can't be arsed with next season thread? It's a slacktivist protest against the way things are developing at the club and the carthorses that we seem to be attempting to attract...

Now this might be superfluous if rumours of the likes of Taylor and Main are untrue but if they're true then perhaps Main Stand Moan can feed the discontent back through the club if we get a good response...

If you don't reply on this then you're obviously happy and I'll be in the irrelevant minority...

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Would anyone care to sign my can't be arsed with next season thread? It's a slacktivist protest against the way things are developing at the club and the carthorses that we seem to be attempting to attract...

Now this might be superfluous if rumours of the likes of Taylor and Main are untrue but if they're true then perhaps Main Stand Moan can feed the discontent back through the club if we get a good response...

If you don't reply on this then you're obviously happy and I'll be in the irrelevant minority...
    Or, If you don't reply to this it's be size you've got better things to do than read what is becoming a complete borefest taken over by a few folk who'd rather trade insults than discuss the thread....as amatter of interest what is tha actual footfall to this site now?

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Or, If you don't reply to this it's be size you've got better things to do than read what is becoming a complete borefest taken over by a few folk who'd rather trade insults than discuss the thread....as amatter of interest what is tha actual footfall to this site now?
    A fair point, the average Aberdeen Mad contributer seems to be deprived of attention in their offline life nowadays. As a lurker, I remember it being quite interesting ten years ago. I only bothered contributing when it looked like it was on its last legs, and I was overcame with nostalgic feelings to prevent the inevitable...

I've bought a new pencil.

Now that we've got that sorted, bsck to the thread.....I had second thoughts about buying my season ticket but it's probably at times like these when there is much content that the club, whatever we think of them, do actually need our cash! Also the facilities next season will be a better pull for players than we have now and rightly or wrongly, a new stadium is coming so the ongoing debate on here about restructuring Pittodrie is a waste of time....move on! It's hard following us this season as the fare has been absolutely dire....however, we are punching above our weight on a regular basis given our resources and we are not the team of 83 and never will be again.....I wonder how many people on here are under 25, probably none because they can't understand why everyone on here thinks we have a right to be winning or have s chance of the league!

I’ll wait 6 weeks or so before commenting.

Now that we've got that sorted, bsck to the thread.....I had second thoughts about buying my season ticket but it's probably at times like these when there is much content that the club, whatever we think of them, do actually need our cash! Also the facilities next season will be a better pull for players than we have now and rightly or wrongly, a new stadium is coming so the ongoing debate on here about restructuring Pittodrie is a waste of time....move on! It's hard following us this season as the fare has been absolutely dire....however, we are punching above our weight on a regular basis given our resources and we are not the team of 83 and never will be again.....I wonder how many people on here are under 25, probably none because they can't understand why everyone on here thinks we have a right to be winning or have s chance of the league!
    That’s a good point actually,the new training ground will be built this summer so it will be interesting to see if wiggys prediction that we will be able to attract top players because of it are true

No interest in next season whatsoever.

See you at Brechin pre season.

Never say never but I have no intention of ever supporting Westhills United.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That’s a good point actually,the new training ground will be built this summer so it will be interesting to see if wiggys prediction that we will be able to attract top players because of it are true
    Was it not said the training ground completion is now circa October?

On topic, I am still interested and have renewed my season ticket.

we are punching above our weight on a regular basis given our resources
    Curious to know who you think us underachieving.
    Possibly Hearts and Hibs?

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast