+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tranmere v Newport.... what a dire game

Tranmere v Newport.... what a dire game

Shocking game. Depending who come up, neither of these will bother us next season.

Very poor standard of football. Pringles now on and looks slow so nowt new there.

Crap I’m not worried about ether of them next year

The game is that bad that I’ve had time to notice that almost every player has the same chuffin’ haircut.

Ollie Banks playing too. Tranmere take a late lead

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Shocking game. Depending who come up, neither of these will bother us next season.

Very poor standard of football. Pringles now on and looks slow so nowt new there.
    Tell you what 30 goal James Norwood available on a free should grab your clubs attention .

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Ollie Banks playing too. Tranmere take a late lead

I think he was the best player on the pitch today, Mike.

Tranmere is a lot closer to us than Newport so I'm happy with that result.

When pringle came on the commentator wasn't too impressed with his crossing.

Such a poor game, although I did have a good nap, like watching England friendlies.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    When pringle came on the commentator wasn't too impressed with his crossing.

Such a poor game, although I did have a good nap, like watching England friendlies.
    Yes a poor game, seems as though a Pringle has stopped trying to “blonde” his hair.

At least Mike Dean didn’t red card anybody

Yep hope that is the general standard of the league next year and we will have a decent chance. The fatties and owdies in the Tranny team made it look like a pub team! I'm sure that Mc Nulty is owder and fatter than me!

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 437
Size:  11.4 KB
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-05-2019 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep hope that is the general standard of the league next year and we will have a decent chance. The fatties and owdies in the Tranny team made it look like a pub team! I'm sure that Mc Nulty is owder and fatter than me!

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 437
Size:  11.4 KB
    Well as I've stated previously on this board , five or six teams will be significantly better than the rest just as it is in the PL .

The bigger questions for Millers is are you good enough to be amongst the top six ? and are you going to be good enough to finish above at least four of them ? .

I take it as read you are better than Tranmere Rovers .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast