+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: League One Play Off Final

League One Play Off Final

Looking like a record attendance for a League One Play Off Final tomorrow , over 80k apparently .

Mind you bound to be given the two clubs are the biggest to ever have graced League One , well according to SKY that is !!!

Sounding like McGeady is back for the Mackems who to be fair is a very good player at this level , the greatest player in League One history , well according to SKY that is !!!

If Charlton turn up I expect them to win in a tight game , if they perform like they did in the second leg of the semi final against the Pikey's the Mackems will prevail .

Football doctor animal prescribes another season in League One for the Mackems and hopefully the medicine will enable them to shake off that superiority complex and ease the symptoms of arrogance .

For a club who finished rock bottom of the championship I'd have thought a 5th placed finish was over achieving myself .

Go Charlton .

��

well it did nowt to ease those symptoms for both DeeDah clubs and the residents at Bellend road.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    well it did nowt to ease those symptoms for both DeeDah clubs and the residents at Bellend road.
    We may be able to cure 95% of illnesses in this day and age Dragon but even science has its limits mate .

Mackems to win this tie , or god forbid we wont ever see them again !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Mackems to win this tie , or god forbid we wont ever see them again !!!
    We should all be hoping Charlton go through because given their problems they are a club we can compete against .

Sunderland could go up tomorrow and go to another level overnight with their pull and investment potential .

We need another massive club in the championship like we need an ex Real Madrid Portuguese Head Coach .

Charlton for me..... Some of the sh1te The Mackems threw at us was unbelievably condescending, ( Given that they actually went down a long time before us last season). I’d have preferred Donny to go up, but Charlton will do as a substitute.

I don’t particularly care to be honest - if Sunderland lose, they will start to implode & will have to get rid of big earners - if Charlton lose, their team will be decimated- remember, both clubs sold their leading scorer in January!

Quote Originally Posted by anstonred View Post
    I don’t particularly care to be honest - if Sunderland lose, they will start to implode & will have to get rid of big earners - if Charlton lose, their team will be decimated- remember, both clubs sold their leading scorer in January!
    Not so about who loses Anston but more about who wins as far as we are concerned with all due respect mate .

Just heard the dodgy ref that awarded Sunderland that penalty against us is reffing the final.
    Get ready for a Sunderland win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast