+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

As Ah said, Ah wis late gettin tae that 'party' .... by the time Ah worked oot what he was actually referin tae, he was already being robustly challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Apart from when he was JJ and calling folk "Hamilton's".

Anyway, just ignore him. He'll eventually go away.
    I've never been "JJ" but I know he's got friends who are Asian and they don't mind being referred to as "hamiltons". They just see it the same as scots being called "sweaty socks".

I find it rather presumptuous when 'whites' claim offence on the behalf of people of different colour who themselves have taken no offence.

Virtue signalling at its worst. If it makes people happy fair enough. Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I've never been "JJ" but I know he's got friends who are Asian and they don't mind being referred to as "hamiltons". They just see it the same as scots being called "sweaty socks".

I find it rather presumptuous when 'whites' claim offence on the behalf of people of different colour who themselves have taken no offence.

Virtue signalling at its worst. If it makes people happy fair enough. Go for it.
    That first paragraph is eerily similar to what JJ said. The "sweaty socks" was used in his argument.

Mondo and SFA over to you mins

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    That first paragraph is eerily similar to what JJ said. The "sweaty socks" was used in his argument.

Mondo and SFA over to you mins
    Dinna encourage them for christ sake.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364