+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    St Joseph’s/Europa would suit JJ fine and give me time off from losing my penfolds in between dodging the rays whilst quaffing Diet Coke and rubbing suntan lotion on for Mrs J.

SF
    Mrs J? Rules min

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Mrs J? Rules min
    Name:  5E4CF68C-9AFB-4B54-989A-5B2A9B6BC40F.jpg
Views: 1010
Size:  11.2 KB

Ill take notes on Barry Town and Cliftonville incase its them. Got booked up for an absolute bargain. Bring on the Battle of Britain

24 hours on Belfast. Should be a hoot

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Thats still tidier than Mrs Mols

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Thats still tidier than Mrs Mols
    That is hardly much praise itself though

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I’m confident that that squad will easily be enough for QR1
    I know you probably didn’t mean it to come across like this but your statement is way out of date. We in Scotland can no longer take the view we are too good for “Johnny foreigner”. I would remind you again that we lost something like 75-80% of all games that Shinnie didn’t play in the last 4 years, a player we would not remotely replace by having Gleeson or indeed Campbell in the team. That’s before we consider a team without Lowe, McGinn or GMS.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I know you probably didn’t mean it to come across like this but your statement is way out of date. We in Scotland can no longer take the view we are too good for “Johnny foreigner”. I would remind you again that we lost something like 75-80% of all games that Shinnie didn’t play in the last 4 years, a player we would not remotely replace by having Gleeson or indeed Campbell in the team. That’s before we consider a team without Lowe, McGinn or GMS.
    I’m still confident we would easily qualify from QR1.
    Yes, we don’t be complacent and give due respect, but our issues in QR1 tend to be down to first competitive games of the season and not down to player quality.Playing in QR1 actually helps us be better equipped for QR2.

I expect we will see some more additions, but not until July and we’re into the final week before the first game.

26 days to kick off.
    Come On You Reds!

If you ask any of my made up chums, the only rules I adhere to ....are those on the golf course.....that aside, it would be nice to hook up with said made up chums overseas to offer support to the once michty......could always be involved in the L/C though, however, unfortunately our coach managed to get us over the line for once and we need to use our passports instead of our bus passes.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    If you ask any of my made up chums, the only rules I adhere to ....are those on the golf course.....that aside, it would be nice to hook up with said made up chums overseas to offer support to the once michty......could always be involved in the L/C though, however, unfortunately our coach managed to get us over the line for once and we need to use our passports instead of our bus passes.

SF
    I am sure your Mrs is a stunning lady. Good to hear you don’t cheat at the golf. We didn’t need to use our passports last season so I would hold back on the praise for the Anchor Man.

I am sure your Mrs is a stunning lady. Good to hear you don’t cheat at the golf. We didn’t need to use our passports last season so I would hold back on the praise for the Anchor Man.
    Stunning, intelligent and importantly with the likes of myself......kind and understanding, regardless(ffs!) the only reason for no passports last season was due to the fact we drew Burnley and I could not be arsed going to Dubai.......with luck, I’ll be able to interrupt my golfing/gambling/gluesniffing to use my passport next month and fingers crossed (s)....

SF

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast