+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I know this is getting ahead of myself but I wonder if both us and sevco get through and both the Luxemburg teams also get through that UEFA will switch one of the ties as given the Luxemburg towns are only 8 miles apart doubt they will want boozed up Scots "getting together" with each other either travelling there or whilst there. Could be a bit messy!!
    I don't think any of the Luxembourgish are allowed to play their home games at their own stadia.

Always seem to be played at Stade Josy Barthel.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    If you get offered one and are nae gan, can I hae it then?

Hmmmm - you are obviously ignorant of the depths of my OCD. Whilst getting terribly upset when I feel that rules are unfair, breaking them is not my thing. I hope you get one but if I'm offered one after deciding not to go, then I'd decline. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    What is it with being drawn to play the first leg at home. That’s now 8 consecutive ties we have to play second leg away
    Is it not better to play away secong leg, with away goals still counting if scored in extra time.

Plus the fact we seem to do better in the away leg anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Club have been allocated 200 tickets and will be contacting fans to offer them the chance of buying one.

That'll be interesting as - once again - AberDNA slews the Loyalty/Priority Points.

Be interesting to see if I get the opportunity to buy a ticket.
    Ok who all got offered the chance of buying a ticket for the game in Rovaniemi???

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Ok who all got offered the chance of buying a ticket for the game in Rovaniemi???
    No just had a glut of phone calls on why i havent renewed and asking if i want DNA(as others have)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    No just had a glut of phone calls on why i havent renewed and asking if i want DNA(as others have)
    You can stop the calls using the Data Protection settings in your account.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    You can stop the calls using the Data Protection settings in your account.

Nice one, f@ck those cold calling arseholes

Anybody got access to a ticket for Finland.

My son is going ( via New Zealand or something) but as a non DNA member is waiting for a phone call from Pittodrie

I contacted the ticket office yesterday, just askin if they had decided on points threshold etc for allocating the tickets. I was told no, but that it would be sorted out very shortly. When pushed, she said i will have a ‘very high chance’ of getting a ticket with my points, but that they would be contacting all who are eligible imminently. She did say somethin about taking recent previous European away attendance into account, as well as the loyalty points, which is both a good, but also very confusing, thing. I’ve got a bad feeling that a lot will depend on whether a charter is put on, and the chance to then further ‘pay’ for loyalty could occur. Having went on club charters previously, they are normally attended by deserving folks, but it does put the chance for a once a year Dandy t pay their way to the match. And that’s just not cricket! She also said that they thought they’d struggle to sell the allocation initially, but that now they weren’t so sure. Anyway, flights & accommodation were booked within an hour of the draw, so fingers crossed I’m one of the ‘chosen few’ (what a hunnish choice of words, I now feel sick!).

Also hoping for a ticket. I've booked a ferry and a trip to see sunty.

Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast