+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Well it is that time of the year again ...been the same on this site for years....the bit when some folk who rarely go to Pittodrie pack their bags and head off on a Euro Dons trip....very tartanesque ....

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Well it is that time of the year again ...been the same on this site for years....the bit when some folk who rarely go to Pittodrie pack their bags and head off on a Euro Dons trip....very tartanesque ....
    Huh? Only person that has confirmed they are going is KKong and I think he gets to Pittodrie a fair bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Another bloody plastic pitch to play on, they're 3rd bottom of their league after 11 matches.
    Only 6 points off top when you look at it though

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Huh? Only person that has confirmed they are going is KKong and I think he gets to Pittodrie a fair bit.
    Aye... been at every Euro game home and away since Dnipropetrovs'k.

I doubt there will be many holidaymakers in Rovaniemi... the price of flights will put them off.

Might get another 50 or so on the usual unadvertised spaces on the club's flight.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Aye... been at every Euro game home and away since Dnipropetrovs'k.

I doubt there will be many holidaymakers in Rovaniemi... the price of flights will put them off.

Might get another 50 or so on the usual unadvertised spaces on the club's flight.
    The usual unadvertised spaces tend to be a bit pricey.

I've spent a bit of time today - not as much as I should have - and not really come up with anything under about 500 - not counting accommodation. I think I might just see what tomorrow's draw brings - or trade in some of my Loyalty/Priority Points for a seat on the club plane.

I WILL ask them for a price but dont think I'll be able to afford it. They'll put the price high enough to keep the likes of me off the plane.

Can get flights plus hostel in Rovaniemi from 16/7 to 19/7 from Heathrow for about £300 .....Expedia

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    I've spent a bit of time today - not as much as I should have - and not really come up with anything under about 500 - not counting accommodation.
    This is the most cost-effective flight with sensible timings that I could find.

Plenty options to get to/from London, but yes still looking at £500 minimum.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  15.2 KB

Save a bit on flights if going Tuesday to Friday.

Accommodation isn't that expensive in Rovaniemi.

Attached Images Attached Images  

I'm sorted. Nice looking campsite close by. Just have to hope the old campervan is up to the trip now.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Save a bit on flights if going Tuesday to Friday.

Accommodation isn't that expensive in Rovaniemi.

Thanks - I'll have a look at that. Inverness to London adds a few bob on to it though.

Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast