+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

My loon is flying to Turku from Gdansk on the Tuesday then getting the train up.

Looks like he might be getting the train on the Tuesday though as he is staying 3 nights in Rovaniemi.

I've told him to bring me back a Finnish daughter in law.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 26-06-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Please excuse me for sayin so, but.. a wee bit o uncalled for generalisation of some ‘proper’ fans goin on in this thread now. So everybody that’ll be in the away end is ‘DNA w’anker’, aye? The only thread I generally tend to partake in is the euro/friendly away threads, an even its gettin the same shyte as most of the other threads on this forum. Am guessing ur son ergo must be a same said w’anker then? A guess al jist be the same said w’anker fan am in Cork this weekend as well?

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    I am impressed we've got over 200 folk keen to go

It's nae that surprising

1/ it's a bloody stupid thing to do, so of course that has it's attractions.
    2/ Going to games like this means that you go to places you would never go to otherwise.
    It allows heaps of stories to bore the next generation with.... " when I was in the artic circle"

I know us auld mannie's stories annoy the s'hite out of you younger eans but that's what it's all about, putting these sort of memories in the bank before some quine persuades you to spend every penny you've got on a Stewart Milne hoose in Cove.

Quote Originally Posted by LossieLoonLosinFaith View Post
    Please excuse me for sayin so, but.. a wee bit o uncalled for generalisation of some ‘proper’ fans goin on in this thread now. So everybody that’ll be in the away end is ‘DNA w’anker’, aye? The only thread I generally tend to partake in is the euro/friendly away threads, an even its gettin the same shyte as most of the other threads on this forum. Am guessing ur son ergo must be a same said w’anker then? A guess al jist be the same said w’anker fan am in Cork this weekend as well?

Will you be wearing your "special" fitba jersey with DNA printed on it?

Seein as av nae worn a fitba top t the fitba in aboot 25 years, ad doubt it. Will ur loon??

Well it is a wee bit of a generalisation.
    A good friend of mine is a DNA member, he's on this site, doesn't get to Pittodrie anymore due to doing years of missionary work in weegie land.

He just wants to put some money into the club, it's hard to argue with that.

But of course I do argue with that, the elitist b'astard.

I've never met anyone less elitist so he will forgive me that comment.

Quote Originally Posted by LossieLoonLosinFaith View Post
    Seein as av nae worn a fitba top t the fitba in aboot 25 years, ad doubt it. Will ur loon??

No son of mine would join anything like DNA

It's not that bad an idea, just get rid of the loyalty ( priority) points

Edit: I've changed my mind, it's a f'uckin awful idea. Expect more segregation of the fans as the Yanks and Yank lovers get more control.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 26-06-2019 at 05:46 PM.

*i agree that loyalty/priority points shouldna be available t the highest bidder*

Yip, i do have my ‘special’ dna granite grey top, which I actually quite like, and can be seen sportin on hangover curin trips t the Indian/Chinese/kebab* shop (*delete as applicable). It was that ‘important’ t me that I received it at one of last seasons final home games of the season, only because one of the supporter interaction staff (or fitivir they’re called) came and put it t my seat. I get it’s a f_ck up, and that a lot of genuine fans, of which I’m travelling with a few, won’t get a deserved ticket. If it wasn’t for the fact my loon is travellin wi me, I’d be offering my brief t at least one, if not two, of my pals. But it is fit it is, can we nae jist get on wi it athoot feelin the need t be disparagin t other fellow dandies?
    Last edited by LossieLoonLosinFaith; 26-06-2019 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Add information

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    My loon got a ticket but the folk he's going with didn't.

He's now raging because he'll be in with the privileged few DNA w'ankers
    How many points is your loon on then Donsdaft? There will be plenty Aberdeen fans in the official end who do not have DNA membership or don't support the concept of it. I wouldn't call them all w'ankers, the same as i don't think everyone with DNA s a w'anker. I have nothing against anyone with DNA membership, I myself had it last season. I do believe it is somewhat divisive. The only thing I'm annoyed at is the lack of interest the club shows in the fans who have gone to all these games. It really isn't that many. I know a number who don't have season tickets, can't get to many games because of where they live etc but go when they can. With a small allocation such as this for this game not everyone is going to be pleased. I find it annoying when you can buy your way to this game without any loyalty points (although i accept that number will be extremely low or even nil). I'm not happy I've not got a ticket but i'll be there and i'll be in the ground. With the price of beers in Rovaniemi it's unlikely i'll be a w'anker this time though, as i have been on loads of other occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Will you be wearing your "special" fitba jersey with DNA printed on it?
    He couldna get een to fit

Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast