+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Qatar interest

We could let them buy £20-30 millions of shares. Then their sister company could buy the stadium for £500 million and another one could then sponsor the stadium for £500 million.

All allowed by FFP rules as proven by Derby and other clubs 😜

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    We could let them buy £20-30 millions of shares. Then their sister company could buy the stadium for £500 million and another one could then sponsor the stadium for £500 million.

All allowed by FFP rules as proven by Derby and other clubs ��
    Yes..lets do it!

I understand people see it as selling our soul but unfortunately football as changed and all at the wrong time for LUFC. I could see it all imploding but doubt it will be in my lifetime. Maybe its changed forever.
    It is unfair. It has ruined it. I hate it. BUT thats how it is and i would rather we take part in this horrible money dominant era than miss out.
    I wonder why nobody wants to buy us. Why are we rinsed by dodgy owners lining their own pockets all the time. ALL competitors are rich compared to us or at least spend big. I remember Ridsdale and what happened quite clearly.
    BUT now we apparently have THE people with the money that is never ending. I hope Radz sells up as he is skint and i dont see how he wont make a handsome profit for himself, he is a businessman wanting to make money.
    I think its the least dangerous version of being able to compete at the top table asap.
    Secondary matters such as regeneration of the ground and surrounding areas are also good and highly likely.
    Thanks Radz but please sell up.

If this lot have pots of cash fk it lets have some of it i have no problem with city they are a great team to watch i want some of that we fkin deserve it after years of this fkin **** From that **** from forest green to fkin Bamford fk off tory boy bring on Mbappe 😂😂

Had we not imploded under Ridsdale we would have had loads of cash via Sky anyway. Not as much as the arabs have but a different world to all we have known for far too long. Theres every chance we would have been taken over long ago had we been Premier league.
    Why do i get the feeling nothing will happen and we will continue being a laughing stock for everyone whenever anything happens to us !? I hope this is our new beginning and we will always be Leeds United.

Quote Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Had we not imploded under Ridsdale we would have had loads of cash via Sky anyway. Not as much as the arabs have but a different world to all we have known for far too long. Theres every chance we would have been taken over long ago had we been Premier league.
    Why do i get the feeling nothing will happen and we will continue being a laughing stock for everyone whenever anything happens to us !? I hope this is our new beginning and we will always be Leeds United.
    Knowing our luck the fkin oil will dry up

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Knowing our luck the fkin oil will dry up
    Lol

Ah,Qatar,the country that pays its workers £1.83 a hour on the World Cup stadiums.. So that will put your players on contracts of a few squid a week..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Ah,Qatar,the country that pays its workers £1.83 a hour on the World Cup stadiums.. So that will put your players on contracts of a few squid a week..
    If they pay the workers 1.83 per hour thats great more money for our top striker

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Have they been given a massive wage increase? 82p an hour was being reported recently.

Blimey might be worth venturing over: cheap petrol, sunshine, tax free, camel steaks...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)