+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Berahino

Berahino

Berahino has had his contract cancelled by Stoke so he's now available on a free,bet that's got the ears twitching at the Hawthorns.
    Last edited by splinter; 26-05-2019 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Berahino has had his contract cancelled by Stoke so he's now available on a free,bet that's got the ears twitching at the Hawthorns.
    Makes me wonder whether someone like Darren Moore could have put his career back on track, will all the righteous on right path religious stuff they both have - I’m not explaining that we’ll but you know what I mean. It’s such a shame for a player who had so much hope is where he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    Makes me wonder whether someone like Darren Moore could have put his career back on track, will all the righteous on right path religious stuff they both have - I’m not explaining that we’ll but you know what I mean. It’s such a shame for a player who had so much hope is where he is now.
    He was always overrated

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    He was always overrated
    He always had the potential but never the backbone of a proper professional. End of.

Don’t even consider having him back. Let him be someone else’s problem, like we did before.

Sad waste.

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    An absolute c unt!! The country gave him everything - big head - breaking the law - driving whilst pissed - cheating on his mrs.

Another wasted talent! I feel more sorry for a pensioner who has passed taxes all their life and can’t get help with stairs lifts etc!

Do one fatty!

If he'd not have had his head turned by Spurs, stayed with us and just concentrated on his game I wonder where he would be today. Certainly in a better place than where he finds himself now. He did have the ability but tragically has just wasted it. It is a lesson to be learnt by any youngster who has the potential to make a career in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    If he'd not have had his head turned by Spurs, stayed with us and just concentrated on his game I wonder where he would be today. Certainly in a better place than where he finds himself now. He did have the ability but tragically has just wasted it. It is a lesson to be learnt by any youngster who has the potential to make a career in the game.
    Harper going the same way! What do they say about chip on shoulders.....

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    An absolute c unt!! The country gave him everything - big head - breaking the law - driving whilst pissed - cheating on his mrs.

Another wasted talent! I feel more sorry for a pensioner who has passed taxes all their life and can’t get help with stairs lifts etc!

Do one fatty!
    You are one fat c unt too Baggieal 😂

He has made mistakes, for sure. If he is a free agent...then get him in training and see how he progresses over the summer....Perhaps big Dave can have a word with him....as I expect Dave not to hold grudges...as life is very short. A fit Saido that is focused is a very good natural finisher.....I have no issues with second chances for people...I know I have had more then my fair share of them....

I said two years ago that he would go the way of Luke Moore and he’ll be at a lower league level at best and then non league within five years.

Once you lose your fitness and reflexes when you’re a player of his type it’s all over.

His game was all about movement,anticipation and touch and once you lose the first two the latter becomes irrelevant........a 50 year old Paul Merson and Gaza still have the touch of an angel but once the body and brain sharpness goes you’re finished.

To go from £75k a week to nothing is going to become very frightening very quickly........I think this could end very badly as I doubt he was a saver.

An utter waste of a very talented player.

RIP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)