+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s looking like my time on BBS is over

It’s looking like my time on BBS is over

And I know some guys and girls on here don’t like the BBS.
    But IMO they should not be seen as competitors.
    We are all Barnsley fans.

Anyway I can’t access the BBS - it’s not like other times that I’ve been banned when you receive a message telling you how long you have been banned for - this time there’s no access at all.

And all because I reported on a conversation that I had with a person who is in the public eye and so should accept that anything he says will be discussed.

I was banned april 24 till june 15, form having a bit of banter with vesp77. I have messaged to a few admins and not one has had the decency to reply.I do not know which admin banned me but the reason was that I was a prick.They have banned others for using obscene insults , dual standards it would seem.I can view the BBS via my amazon fire and my iPhone.
    there are ways around it Nudger.

if you do manage to get through via another device do not try to log on or that device will also get blocked. But at lesst you will be able to view it. I tried to make a second account when on holiday in Tenby a couple of weks ago, but they are not allowing any new accounts just now.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonTyke View Post
    I was banned april 24 till june 15, form having a bit of banter with vesp77. I have messaged to a few admins and not one has had the decency to reply.I do not know which admin banned me but the reason was that I was a prick.They have banned others for using obscene insults , dual standards it would seem.I can view the BBS via my amazon fire and my iPhone.
    there are ways around it Nudger.
    If I get banned from using insults then I would accept the 1 or 2 weeks ban.
    Which is rare in my case - because as much abuse as I get - it’s only rarely that I react to it.
    It’s got to be extremely severe abuse for me to react.

But this time - Admin have said that I was NOT a liar - so what I said I presume they believe is true - but still they have blocked me.
    Not banned me .......... blocked me.
    There’s a difference.

if you do manage to get through via another device do not try to log on or that device will also get blocked. But at lesst you will be able to view it. I tried to make a second account when on holiday in Tenby a couple of weks ago, but they are not allowing any new accounts just now.
    Can’t see me trying to find another way in to the BBS.
    Although I might do.
    Whats said on this message board is read by many on the BBS anyway - so the message will get through.

Admin and others posting on there will know they are NOT operating fairly and without prejudice.

seems a bit harsh blocking you. I thought the length of ban I got was a bit OTT, but its not bothered me that much as I have done other things. What bugs me in my case is the lack manners by not replying to my messages via other media.

seems a bit harsh blocking you. I thought the length of ban I got was a bit OTT, but its not bothered me that much as I have done other things. What bugs me in my case is the lack manners by not replying to my messages via other media.
    Manners are important when setting the tone - and as they are Administrators they should lead by example.
    What riles me more than most other things is ‘injustice’ - whether this is against an individual or a group.

Gally posted on the BBS a few minutes ago and said you are not banned.... perhaps get one of the posters on here who uses the BBS to ask Gally why you are blocked out.

a poster called 'Tykeored' on the BBS has informed Gally of your lock out. If he reads this again he may tell him I have informed you of what is happening.

a poster called 'Tykeored' on the BBS has informed Gally of your lock out. If he reads this again he may tell him I have informed you of what is happening.
    Thanks Dragon - they’ve reset something because Im back on there.
    Tha not a bad lad at times !!!
    :-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast