+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Time is Near, whos feeling Nervous?

The Time is Near, whos feeling Nervous?

Whos confident
    Whos going
    Whats different from last year
    Can we do it
    Who will be the hero
    Could anyone actually predict the score???

I'm confident but not confident. Game could go either way. I'm worried about loosing though and how depressed I will feel after.
    Our form and spirit seems better than last year and I hope that makes the difference.
    I don't think we will have one hero but my pick is mings for some reason.

4-1 win

1 nil at half time, 2 nil at 70 minutes, penalty to Derby, Steer saves ends 2-0

Confident

I will send you a bottle of fizz if it ends like that Sam.
    Whats bongo on about, did he say his pr ick was minging? Lol

Well its Charlton or Chelsea???

Coin flip to be honest.
    Don't know if I can even find the game without cable over here, can't bear to just stare at the BBC live text updates for 90 minutes. I'll probably take the kids to the park and let my wife pace the living room screaming every four minutes.

Sky for me although my son is going so no doubts will be getting updates from the inside. Clearly could go either way but can’t bare a close encounter like the one today. Just going to hide behind a cushion.

Little bit edgy but nothing a few cans won’t sort out.. bloody working so gonna be a now tv day pass n lots of cans n my lucky dinner of burgers 😂

Enjoy..

Beers are chilled, and a NOW TV day pass for me too - 19 years married too so a nice family BBQ lunch to start the afternoon off.

COYL!

Well Bongo's mingy pr ick aside I'm feeling good about this game. The lad and I will be up at 1.45am and hoping to find a working stream. Come on Villa can't stand another season in this league.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)