+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Time is Near, whos feeling Nervous?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Yes Winnie, they do, I think that they half expected it.
    There is no school uniform at his ‘Educate together’ School and he’s practically in full kit every day. School bag, lunch box and pencil set. Overcoat, hat, scarf and gloves in winter. Every art class project, book covers are C&B.
    I wanted to keep him off all day but he gets so nervous (hyperventilating during the semi final) we thought that it might take his mind off it a bit, even though he’s clad in C&B.

Oz, why are you liking the cat’s bum???
    "On on the lounge with the cat next to me licking its bum"
    Ha ha, it sounds like they wouldn't have believed it if you'd said he had a dental appointment or something! I hope he's not too nervous now.

Ozfan! The things you do when I'm not looking! Giggles. He's very nervous, Exiled. I think it relaxes him before a big match.

If anyone needs a good stream for the game this is working fine.

http://rowfirst.eu/soccer/kas-aston-...b?l=1808675685

Haha! Winnie's right it calms me down and the cat was purring so win win really. Man I'm still buzzing and work in 2 hours. No sleep but I'll power through the day now. Back in the Prem what a marvelous day.

Why an earth would we be feeling nervous after that ?? 😂😂👍👍

So we know what Oz does when he gets nervous. I might try it, but the cat would probably scratch me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)