Which is what we should be doing

For me I've always thought it would have been a (very welcome) bonus had we got up this time, I'm not going to dwell on today or the tie, was very even over both games and it wasn't meant to be

Compared to this time last year it's night and day with how I feel about next season and the future as I did a year ago

This time I feel confident about our future, think as a club we are going to kick on from here, we have a foundation this time to build on with a summer window to improve where it's required but without the same kind of rebuild before, we have a manager who is more than capable of leading us to the title given the chance of a full season with his own team, we have the owner who will back it, we have the fan base back onside who were staying away due to previous owner and his mess, a fan base which blows anything else out the water in the league next season

When the fixtures come out we will all be raring to go and we should look forward to it and the journey it will be, it's not where we wanted to be but a year from now we will look back and say it was a necessity to fix the mess of the previous owner and the previous manager, was never going to be the quick fix we hoped.