+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good odds on Hourihane in the final!

Good odds on Hourihane in the final!

Been on sky bet. Good odds for Conor to score outside the box 8/1. Good bet to me! Once a red, always a red!

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelle07 View Post
    Been on sky bet. Good odds for Conor to score outside the box 8/1. Good bet to me! Once a red, always a red!
    Only red he was were the £50 notes villa flashed

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Only red he was were the £50 notes villa flashed
    Correct Barnsley offered him 18,000 a week. He went to Villa for an extra 9000 a week earning 27000.

Cryne was going to make him best paid player in our history.

Mercenary footballer. Chose £ signs instead of a possible play-off tilt with us and the others wanted out through him leaving.

I'd him being a life long red couldn't be further from the truth. It was the catalyst for other mercenaries to want bigger bucks too.

When your captain fantastic ****s off mid season. It says alot about his character.

If he had an ounce of that integrity he's praised for instead of token turning up in the corner stand n' being clapped he'd have still been a red until the summer of 17 and taken it from there.

Villa fans don't seem to rate him. Poor passer and a liability, some of the quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Villa fans don't seem to rate him. Poor passer and a liability, some of the quotes
    Villa fans are notoriously bad judges

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Correct Barnsley offered him 18,000 a week. He went to Villa for an extra 9000 a week earning 27000.

Cryne was going to make him best paid player in our history.

Mercenary footballer. Chose £ signs instead of a possible play-off tilt with us and the others wanted out through him leaving.

I'd him being a life long red couldn't be further from the truth. It was the catalyst for other mercenaries to want bigger bucks too.

When your captain fantastic ****s off mid season. It says alot about his character.

If he had an ounce of that integrity he's praised for instead of token turning up in the corner stand n' being clapped he'd have still been a red until the summer of 17 and taken it from there.
    A tha sure it wo £18,000 a week Ponte ?

I will allus hold Conor Hourihane in high regard , mercenary ? Not in my eyes, can't fault him for moving on , gave us his very best , scored some super goals, lifted 2 Trophies for us at Wembley , turned into a good allround footballer , he's gone but not forgotten , just like a few more , Good Luck to him and Villa today ,

not bothered which team wins, I just hope its got plenty of goals in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Your presence on here reminds me of one of Kiplings quotes .

" A dog always returns to his vomit "

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your presence on here reminds me of one of Kiplings quotes .

" A dog always returns to his vomit "

Why so fixated on " Connor" he's history for Barnsley fans ? Stop stalking me and put me on ignore, your health seems be suffering.Remember the " shaking" hands during last years World Cup ? Just trying to help.

Kipling was a racist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast