+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Palestine is off the map.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I think you have a malfunctioning keyboard Balan, every time you type in 'Israel', it's coming out as 'Egypt'. You should get it seen to.
    On a serious note sinkov, I know a couple of Egyptians who are good customers of mine. In very simplistic terms they simply want the "Palestinian Problem" to go away and from what they tell me many, many Egyptians share that view.

Muslim Brotherhood my arse, the Egyptians want the Israelis to find the final solution to their problem. It goes way beyond scary when millions of people are trapped in a malicious and deadly pincer movement.

When Hamas fires rockets into Israel the western media does not report it especially as there are no injuries.
    ( This happened an hour ago ) JUNE 13, 2019 21:35

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/...-region-592475

ROCKET LAUNCHED FROM GAZA HITS BUILDING IN SDEROT
    It was later found that a rocket directly impacted a building in Sderot, Maariv reported. There were no injuries.
    Following the sirens, residents reported hearing explosions. It was later found that a rocket directly impacted a building in Sderot. There were no injuries.

Bloody crude rockets, but here comes the retaliation...

Attachment 12919

I think the pilot has drunk too much if he has to fly over Beirut to reach Gaza,don't you think ?

But then, in addition to the general reminder to Iran of Israel’s technological superiority, the photograph from above Beirut would also serve as a warning to Tehran’s main proxy, the Hezbollah terrorist group, which has its headquarters in the Lebanese capital.

IDF attacks Hamas targets in Gaza flowing Sderot rocket hit
    Army says targets include a Hamas naval facility, terror infrastructure; no casualties, injuries reported; week's events test stability of arrangement between Israel and Hamas
    The IAF attacked several targets in the Gaza Strip during the early hours of Friday, in response to a rocket that was fired from the coastal enclave Thursday night and hit a Yeshiva in the town of Sderot.
    "We will continue to work against any attempt to harm Israeli citizens and sees the Hamas terror group as responsible for everything that happens in the Gaza Strip and everything that is launched from it," said the statement.

Meanwhile the Mayor of S'derot has called for a military invasion
    Following a rocket strike from Gaza which hit a Sderot Yeshiva building, the city's Mayor Alon Davidi said that only a ground invasion of Gaza to eliminate terror leaders and infrastructure will bring long-term quiet to the region.
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...525004,00.html

Perhaps BT will say its a pity,the Palestinian's don't deserve this??? I was in S'derot in 2009 and saw crude rockets, kassams! And now in 2019 they are still firing what phocking country would allows this to happen!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    I think the pilot has drunk too much if he has to fly over Beirut to reach Gaza,don't you think ?

But then, in addition to the general reminder to Iran of Israel’s technological superiority, the photograph from above Beirut would also serve as a warning to Tehran’s main proxy, the Hezbollah terrorist group, which has its headquarters in the Lebanese capital.
    The Israeli war machine knows no bounds Balan, as you well know!

The secret life of the elite Muslim IDF soldier.
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...523753,00.html

Private A. does not believe in talking politics with his brothers in arms in the Golani Brigade and his extended family think he's studying in Europe; but, he says, 'it is such a good feeling to see that I make people feel safe when I carry my weapon on the train or at the bus station'

Clad in his IDF uniform, Private A. looks no different to his brothers in arms in the elite Golani Brigade. It's been five months since he enlisted, and like everybody else, he's busy with the rough training, chatting with his girlfriend before lights out and dealing with his anxious parents back home.

But Private A. is no regular soldier. He's the talk of military town and was even invited for a Shabbat meal at his brigade commander's home.
    When he went to the IDF draft base and asked to enlist, he was refused a combat role because he was overweight."They said, 'go home, get rid of 60 kilograms and come back', they didn't mind at all that I was Muslim," he says.

"The commanders here are really supportive of me and push me forward. I don't get any special treatment and I like it, but I do feel like I get more help because being here is my choice, unlike all the others."
    "I feel like I've met people here that will stay with me long after the army," he says. "I've never heard a single racist comment here, not even as a joke. I pray five times a day and there's always a person by my side laying Tefillin… I fast on Ramadan, and the others on their (Jewish) holidays."

"You know what a good feeling it is for me, to see that I make people feel safe when I walk around with my weapon in the train or bus station?" he says. "No one asks if I'm Arab or Jewish. They Just see a Golani soldier."

Do you have relatives in the Palestinian Authority?
    "Yes, in Hebron. They don't know about me, but I wouldn't mind if they found out, and I wouldn't care if they felt like branding me a traitor."
    In a month's time, A. will finish his training, and then he plans to go home to his old neighborhood in uniform.
    "Then I'll be able to say that I've made it…. I'm guarding our home here, and when a rocket is launched, it doesn’t distinguish Arab from Jew. And a terrorist who comes to stab you doesn't ask about your religion before he does so."

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    The secret life of the elite Muslim IDF soldier.
    https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...523753,00.html

Private A. does not believe in talking politics with his brothers in arms in the Golani Brigade and his extended family think he's studying in Europe; but, he says, 'it is such a good feeling to see that I make people feel safe when I carry my weapon on the train or at the bus station'

Clad in his IDF uniform, Private A. looks no different to his brothers in arms in the elite Golani Brigade. It's been five months since he enlisted, and like everybody else, he's busy with the rough training, chatting with his girlfriend before lights out and dealing with his anxious parents back home.

But Private A. is no regular soldier. He's the talk of military town and was even invited for a Shabbat meal at his brigade commander's home.
    When he went to the IDF draft base and asked to enlist, he was refused a combat role because he was overweight."They said, 'go home, get rid of 60 kilograms and come back', they didn't mind at all that I was Muslim," he says.

"The commanders here are really supportive of me and push me forward. I don't get any special treatment and I like it, but I do feel like I get more help because being here is my choice, unlike all the others."
    "I feel like I've met people here that will stay with me long after the army," he says. "I've never heard a single racist comment here, not even as a joke. I pray five times a day and there's always a person by my side laying Tefillin… I fast on Ramadan, and the others on their (Jewish) holidays."

"You know what a good feeling it is for me, to see that I make people feel safe when I walk around with my weapon in the train or bus station?" he says. "No one asks if I'm Arab or Jewish. They Just see a Golani soldier."

Do you have relatives in the Palestinian Authority?
    "Yes, in Hebron. They don't know about me, but I wouldn't mind if they found out, and I wouldn't care if they felt like branding me a traitor."
    In a month's time, A. will finish his training, and then he plans to go home to his old neighborhood in uniform.
    "Then I'll be able to say that I've made it…. I'm guarding our home here, and when a rocket is launched, it doesn’t distinguish Arab from Jew. And a terrorist who comes to stab you doesn't ask about your religion before he does so."
    Fascinating story Balan, I assume this soldier is inundated with requests from BBC reporters and Guardian journalists who can't wait to get his story out in the UK ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Fascinating story Balan, I assume this soldier is inundated with requests from BBC reporters and Guardian journalists who can't wait to get his story out in the UK ?
    Since when are Hans Christian Anderson fairy tales newsworthy, old chap?

Real people telling real stories BT, Muslims living peacefully alongside Jews in Israel, can't be happening, doesn't fit the narrative, can't be true, it causes a crashing and grinding of the gears inside lefty craniums. Much easier and more comforting to stick to virtue-signalling and dubious, unsourced, childish photos.

I'm sure a much more reliable source of information, one the lefty media and especially the BBC relies on, is the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, that chap in his bungalow in Solihull, I wonder what he makes of this story, he knows exactly what's going on in the region.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)