+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Palestine is off the map.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You're in the Student Union Bar with the activists again BT. Realpolitik says, if you're patrolling a border with armed soldiers or gunships, it's your border.
    Hitler did the same in Russia, Poland and Hungary along with a whole lot of other countries. What's next for Israel, Syria perhaps or Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Hitler did the same in Russia, Poland and Hungary along with a whole lot of other countries. What's next for Israel, Syria perhaps or Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon?
    No, if there is going to be a problem for Israel, Iran is the likeliest source, but the Donald has taken them in hand, the security situation in the Middle East, with Putin and Trump running the show, is healthier than it has been for years.

'Israel makes the deserts bloom,the people in Gaza destroy the land.'

Breaking news:
    A fire started this afternoon near the community of Be'eri that neighbors the Gaza border, after a firebomb launched from the Strip landed in a wooded area.
    Fire fighting forces were called to the scene

For a year, Gaza protesters have launched hundreds of incendiary kites and balloons into Israel, sparking fires that have destroyed forests, burned crops, and killed livestock. Over 7,000 acres of land have been burned, causing millions of shekels in damages, according to Israeli officials. Some balloons have carried improvised explosive devices. Burning kites from Gaza cause widespread damage to Israeli fields. Flammable kites from Gaza set Israeli fields and forests ablaze.
    Israel says that Hamas has orchestrated the protests as cover for border attacks which have included bombs, grenades, Molotov cocktails, shootings, and breaches of the boundary fence.

Fire Damage to Israeli Agriculture Near Gaza Border Estimated at $1.4m and Rising

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...1-4m-1.6140094

.....and yes the E U creates a new Palestinian village and it's all under 'Humanitarian aid',with the added line ....its an old village!

https://youtu.be/wQ_F_4d_JkE

The Palestinian Authority, aided by the European Union, is taking control of a strategic area in the heart of the Etzion Bloc, between Highway 60 and Neveh Daniel. Over the past two years, the P.A. has created, out of thin air, a “historic” village—that just so happens to be located on a strategic point adjacent to the Jerusalem-Hebron highway. The name given to this new “ancient” village: Shoshkhalah.

“Over the course of the past two years, activists from the Arab town of Al Khader, backed by P.A. and European Union funding, occupied the ruins of two ancient shomerot (watchman’s huts)—primitive stone structures used by passing shepherds or farmers as shelter from the elements—that dot the landscape in the Jerusalem and Sataf areas. They renovated these abandoned structures and turned them into homes—and from that point, in very short order, totally new structures have been added in the surrounding area.”

The signs posted on the refurbished buildings, proudly bearing the European Union emblem, explain that the site is an ancient village—Shoshkhalah—despite the fact that aerial photos paint a completely different picture: In the past two years, more than 15 homes have been built in this “village,” each connected to solar power infrastructure and water tanks paid for by the Europeans.
    Analysis of aerial photos from 1967, as well as historic maps dating back to 1880, prove that there was never any settlement of any kind at the site.

“This is another phase in the P.A.-European Union program to seize control over strategic areas,” says Hemo. “We are all too familiar with the program—from illegal construction in the Adumim Region, from land grabs and highly developed construction projects on Israel Defense Forces training grounds in the Hebron Hills and Gush Etzion, and from the extensive agricultural work that the P.A. is carrying out as a means of securing ownership rights to tens of thousands of dunams that have been illegally seized for Roots Project activity.

“The ‘ancient village’ of Shoshkhalah is just one more example of the fact that there is no such thing as a vacuum. When the State of Israel fails to regulate and register land in Judea and Samaria, the P.A. takes advantage of the opportunity to seize this land and annex it, de facto, to its jurisdiction.”

Israel cuts back on fishing zone for Gazans. Yesterday.

''They don't learn!!

Israel announced Tuesday it was cutting back the permitted fishing zone for Gaza fishermen to 10 nautical miles down from 15 in response to the fire-bombs sent across the border from Gaza to Israeli fields and communities in recent days

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Israel cuts back on fishing zone for Gazans. Yesterday.

''They don't learn!!

Israel announced Tuesday it was cutting back the permitted fishing zone for Gaza fishermen to 10 nautical miles down from 15 in response to the fire-bombs sent across the border from Gaza to Israeli fields and communities in recent days
    So much for ameliorating the deterioration in humanitarian conditions in the Palestinian enclave.

Britain will donate $ 2 million to the health system in Gaza.

British Minister for Near East Affairs Andrew Morrison says Britain will donate $ 2 million to the World Health Organization.

According to him, the donation is intended to strengthen the health system in the Gaza Strip.

.....money just thrown away !!!! .....Well, it's not thrown away it goes to their war effort!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Britain will donate $ 2 million to the health system in Gaza.

British Minister for Near East Affairs Andrew Morrison says Britain will donate $ 2 million to the World Health Organization.

According to him, the donation is intended to strengthen the health system in the Gaza Strip.

.....money just thrown away !!!! .....Well, it's not thrown away it goes to their war effort!
    That's my money literally going up in smoke Balan, I do not fund these Islamist fanatics gladly or willingly. If Sir Nigel promises a cut back on foreign aid then I may well end up voting for the Brexit Party in a GE.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That's my money literally going up in smoke Balan, I do not fund these Islamist fanatics gladly or willingly. If Sir Nigel promises a cut back on foreign aid then I may well end up voting for the Brexit Party in a GE.
    Yep! These Islamist fanatics are very troublesome...

Attachment 12823

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Yep! These Islamist fanatics are very troublesome...

Attachment 12823
    They don't trouble me much BT, virtue-signalling morons shovelling my tax contributions in their direction I can do nothing about, so I don't lose any sleep over that either. i But if I was a citizen of say Gaza, I would be troubled, mightily troubled, about what these holy warriors are going to dream up next, in order to provoke Israel into raining death and destruction down on my and my children's heads.
    To be honest though, troubled isn't the right word, kacking my pants would be a more appropriate description of what it must feel like to have Hamas responsible for my family's safety and welfare.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)