+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New home kit

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Despite a few clubs having red shirts with white sleeves, we've usually managed to make ours easily identifiable to RUFC.
    Not this one though, cover up the club crest and this could be Arsenal, Charlton, Barnsley, Fleetwood, Rotherham, anyone. I wish the club would do something they used to do years ago - show us a choice of three or four and let the fans vote.
    Good call!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Despite a few clubs having red shirts with white sleeves, we've usually managed to make ours easily identifiable to RUFC.
    Not this one though, cover up the club crest and this could be Arsenal, Charlton, Barnsley, Fleetwood, Rotherham, anyone. I wish the club would do something they used to do years ago - show us a choice of three or four and let the fans vote.
    Don't worry, we won't have any trouble recognising them when they start playing.

Not my cup of tea, too much red on sleeve. But, then again I don't wear up to date shirts, only retro ones. Re the blue/white sleeves, surely everyone knows it's a nod to Rotherham' Town, C1913?. Worn long before Wednesday played in it .

Not keen at all. Why have they put blood pressure cuffs at the end of each sleeve?

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Not my cup of tea, too much red on sleeve. But, then again I don't wear up to date shirts, only retro ones. Re the blue/white sleeves, surely everyone knows it's a nod to Rotherham' Town, C1913?. Worn long before Wednesday played in it .
    I don't particularly dislike the new home kit.
    Rather have the Rotherham Town Villa-ish type kit, or Rotherham County black and white stripes, as our second strip
    Last edited by mikemiller; 27-05-2019 at 07:29 PM.

Maybe we could produce a custom kit that’s an amalgam of a mankini and “Gazza” type boobs.

Would marginally improve the appearance of some of those I see wearing replica shirts

White socks would be a nice change. When they wear those ridiculous under shirt nylon things in winter. will they have red or white? Either will look daft with the new design.

Joe Newell is having a tracker system sewn into his.

So the reoccurring question " where the feck did you disappear to?" can be answered with some accuracy

Why can’t we get rid of puma and try some other with imagination
    Tranmere have a new kit
    Name:  FEC1BA4A-9F3A-4E5B-B594-D62C181473D4.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  8.8 KB

Ours is in shop this Saturday (1st)

Adult: £41.99
    Children: £30.99

Mini Kits (3 months to four years): £34.99

Don’t forget to take your season card for 15% off

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast