+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signing Imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    maybe stig could get himself up there to the training camp and run his eye over whos there and interview magic asking him whats happening on the signing front ,thats our big problem down here in dumfries theres no media info about queens we only really get stig doing phone interviews which are the only good thing .
    ,and the standard only report what everyone already knows long before thay report it lol .
    Stig has got absolutely nothing to do with Queens , he’s not even classed as a volunteer. He’s a supporter who did interviews for his radio station and has continued to do so.

Just been reported on Facebook that Mikey Doyle has decided to not resign for Queens but thanks the fans for his time with the club. I am becoming very concerned with these developments and some form of reassuring statement from the club to allay these concerns would be most appreciated.

I've heard Lewis Kidd has been doing pre season with us and is likely to sign.

I see Mark Durnan has signed - for Falkirk

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    Just been reported on Facebook that Mikey Doyle has decided to not resign for Queens but thanks the fans for his time with the club. I am becoming very concerned with these developments and some form of reassuring statement from the club to allay these concerns would be most appreciated.
    This is a PR disaster for Queens

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    Signing for the Bairns in League One.....worrying times....

I've heard Lewis Kidd has been doing pre season with us and is likely to sign.
    Would welcome him back to Palmerston....

https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2019/06/...l-durnan-deal/

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    https://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/2019/06/...ummer-signing/

I really seriously hope Falkirk fail to win promotion this coming season.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)