+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signing Imminent

I have just googled Pat McCluskey.

Hate to say it but it is quite funny !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I have it on good authority that Semple is more like Pat McCluskey at the moment. Dont throw your piss poor comment about until you can tell me I'm wrong for sure.
    No idea what weight the lad is but no way can he be very fit after only 4 appearances for Ross County since January due to initially an injury then a suspension for breaking betting rules but good luck to him on his return to Palmy.

well guys unless we have some decent players already training with us just ready to sign i reckon we are now looking at the dregs up here in scotland ,we maybe looking elsewhere like down south or further afield but i cant see much options still available being banded around the scottish game id be interested in signing now .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 28-06-2019 at 08:20 PM.

This is when some clubs decide what players need games and with us having a small squad must make us an attractive choice for a loan arrangement. Still hoping some of the lads training with us shape up. Try out today then EF before Motherwell Looking forward to the season ahead.

Michael Paton training with us apparently. Surely we're not that hard up for recruiting. He's been released from Dumbarton FFS !!

Quote Originally Posted by deek5trans View Post
    Michael Paton training with us apparently. Surely we're not that hard up for recruiting. He's been released from Dumbarton FFS !!
    Always liked Michael Paton

Louis Longridge rumoured to be next, signing today hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasQOS View Post
    Louis Longridge rumoured to be next, signing today hopefully.
    Would be good news

Heard another two names that are signing today..... 📝📝👍⚽

Jack Hamilton from Livi, got that one wrong

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)