+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signing Imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    With Stirling away that makes 10 players who have left Palmy - 4 loanees returning to their clubs and 6 signed on by other
    teams
    Ouch!!!!!

I think we're going to be in the same situation as when Gus MacPherson took over. Signing leftovers at the last minute.

Why are people moaning about it getting rid of players from last season ? I take it you’ve forgot that we only escaped automatic relegation on goal difference from an extremely poor Falkirk side. We need to be patient and let AJ do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    Why are people moaning about it getting rid of players from last season ? I take it you’ve forgot that we only escaped automatic relegation on goal difference from an extremely poor Falkirk side. We need to be patient and let AJ do his job.

some of the players from last season were good ,it was naysmiths tactics and a couple of garbage players like pumping long balls to bambi on ice lyndon ****es and watching jakobs pass to the opposition that killed us ,stirling was one of our best players and prob one of
    the championships best players ,out of our best 11 last season id have only kept 3 of them dobbie ,stirling and marshall ,two of those gone ,its now about magic doing his magic and signing better players than last term iv heard we have quite a few on trial training with us .

maybe stig could get himself up there to the training camp and run his eye over whos there and interview magic asking him whats happening on the signing front ,thats our big problem down here in dumfries theres no media info about queens we only really get stig doing phone interviews which are the only good thing .
    ,and the standard only report what everyone already knows long before thay report it lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    maybe stig could get himself up there to the training camp and run his eye over whos there and interview magic asking him whats happening on the signing front ,thats our big problem down here in dumfries theres no media info about queens we only really get stig doing phone interviews which are the only good thing .
    ,and the standard only report what everyone already knows long before thay report it lol .
    According to the QOS programme we have a Press Officer Dougal but like nearly every employee at Palmerston I expect it will be a voluntary position tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sane_Man View Post
    Doyle is supposedly going to Falkirk along with Mark Durnan.
    I cannot believe that Doyle and Durnan would drop down to League One level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    According to the QOS programme we have a Press Officer Dougal but like nearly every employee at Palmerston I expect it will be a voluntary position tbh.

yep ftivano but id like to see someone go do all this and make live video links and stuff for all us fans to see ,be good seeing someone up at the training camp sending back video links and interviews from the training camp preseason ,like what teams like hibs do ,that way fans are kept closer to the action and see things as thay happen now and again ,to keep the preseason interest going ,only guy that does anything remotely like this is oor stig lol .

I can believe it easy money! Poorer league but better money! At the end of the day money is what matters to most players and Unfortunately Falkirk get 3/4000 at home games Queens get 1500/2000 this makes a big difference to wage budgets.

Quote Originally Posted by King Dobbie View Post
    I can believe it easy money! Poorer league but better money! At the end of the day money is what matters to most players and Unfortunately Falkirk get 3/4000 at home games Queens get 1500/2000 this makes a big difference to wage budgets.
    You would reckon with Doyle being such an outstanding player for Queens last season that the club would be pushing the boat out for him to remain in Dumfries.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)