+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Signing Imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I am not saying that makes them a good player but it sure as hell does not make them tail end dregs either. We are all frustrated with the lack of signings but we can only hope that this is sorted soon.

yea sorry spike my definition of tail end dregs is meaning the good players are nearly all gone and whats left are the players none of the bigger clubs see as being good enough ,yes its frustration but i dont want players at queens that other clubs deem not good enough .at least you put your comments forward in a respectful way unlike the keyboard warrior scooby blue who posts bile hideing behind a fake name .

ignore these have a go heros francis queens need to get their finger out and sign another 10 or so players of decent quality ,if they wait much longer all the better ones will be gone ,I for one don't want to spend another season screaming at players that make mistake after mistake .

Quote Originally Posted by tobbacoman View Post
    ignore these have a go heros francis queens need to get their finger out and sign another 10 or so players of decent quality ,if they wait much longer all the better ones will be gone ,I for one don't want to spend another season screaming at players that make mistake after mistake .

tobbacoman i just let them make an arse of themselfs and laugh ,i do get your frustration at watching some shambolic performances with some players over the last few seasons ,iv got to the stage now where i dont see the point losing my voice shouting at them anymore .i just turn away and shake my head saying oh dear oh dear lol .

I see that Stirling is now off too in this case to Alloa. Exciting player on his day and one I would like to have kept but equally he could be very frustrating. I always thought that he was a confidence players and that confidence was clearly brittle at times but all the best to him in his new adventure.
    Clock is very much ticking and new signings are now becoming crucial.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    I see that Stirling is now off too in this case to Alloa. Exciting player on his day and one I would like to have kept but equally he could be very frustrating. I always thought that he was a confidence players and that confidence was clearly brittle at times but all the best to him in his new adventure.
    Clock is very much ticking and new signings are now becoming crucial.
    Don't think Naysmith ever really rated the wee man and Magic bombed him out of the play - off games. Not 100 per cent sure but Magic may also have ended Andy's spell at the Pars in 2015. Could occasionally play some great football but it was few and far between and apart from a cracking strike versus Livingston was very reluctant to shoot for goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Don't think Naysmith ever really rated the wee man and Magic bombed him out of the play - off games. Not 100 per cent sure but Magic may also have ended Andy's spell at the Pars in 2015. Could occasionally play some great football but it was few and far between and apart from a cracking strike versus Livingston was very reluctant to shoot for goal.
    That was indeed quite a strike! Just hope Magic has his eyes on someone better.

Yet another player leaving Palmerston. Any sign of Doyle signing up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Yet another player leaving Palmerston. Any sign of Doyle signing up yet?

iv been hearing theres a number of trialists training with queens atm ,as for doyle i havnt heard if he is coming or going yet likes .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    iv been hearing theres a number of trialists training with queens atm ,as for doyle i havnt heard if he is coming or going yet likes .
    Doyle is supposedly going to Falkirk along with Mark Durnan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sane_Man View Post
    Doyle is supposedly going to Falkirk along with Mark Durnan.
    With Stirling away that makes 10 players who have left Palmy - 4 loanees returning to their clubs and 6 signed on by other
    teams

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)