+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frank Lampard

Frank Lampard

Gutless team selection

Wembley, all the fans turned up in great spirits, turned up in huge numbers

And thanks them with that team pre kick off

Might as well gone down meakly against Leeds at 2-0, that game has become pointless now ffs

F*** off to Chelsea and good riddance

And before his defenders turn up that was pathetic

Enjoy leeds fans, you deserve to mock that spineless performance

They should have been there instead is what they'll be thinking

stop crying fat lamplard

Quote Originally Posted by hgatenasty View Post
    stop crying fat lamplard
    Who gives **** what a scummy spying cheating Leeds Bellend Road prat thinks

On a sensible note, think we really missed Holmes’ energy, creativity and drive today. Nothing at all Lampard could do about that and although I’m still surprised that Marriott and Waghorn only got on for the last twenty five minutes that too might have been down to fitness and injury.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    On a sensible note, think we really missed Holmes’ energy, creativity and drive today. Nothing at all Lampard could do about that and although I’m still surprised that Marriott and Waghorn only got on for the last twenty five minutes that too might have been down to fitness and injury.
    It was.

Looks like he's on his to Chelsea

Hopefully he is and we can get back to normality, Back to being Derby County again

Can't understand the love for him, he's made countless fu** ups this season, and the "its been a great season" is nauseating ffs, we should always be fighting for top 6 with the size of this club, the money spent each summer etc

He bottled it with that selection at Wembley, threw the match

We lose a final and we're suppose to be thankful and proud ffs

We lost, we are a bunch of fu***** losers, there's no pride in finishing 2nd here

A proper losers mentality

Quote Originally Posted by DCFCArmy View Post
    We lose a final and we're suppose to be thankful and proud ffs

We lost, we are a bunch of fu***** losers, there's no pride in finishing 2nd here

A proper losers mentality
    Your the biggest loser of all

DCFCA finally proves he doesn't understand the game................. for the 1000th time.

Most I spoke to at Wembley were happy to be there and hadn't expected it when the season started. No high hopes, no expectations, no pressure. None wanting 1-4-3-3 as Villa would stuff us. The game plan was to keep them at bay for the first hour yet still have a chance to score ourselves and then send Marriott and Waggy on to run riot. The last bit almost worked.

A foul on Cole that wasn't given led to a cross and Bogle's one error. A Roos mistake led to their 2nd. Nobody, not even DCFCA, questioned either player's inclusion from the start. Players can and will make mistakes. Despite that one error Bogle was our MOTM.

The strategy was sound. As you all know I am a "horses for courses" man and my 2 preferred options for the game were either the one chosen or a 1-4-4-2 to counter their midfield.

Nobody in their right mind can blame a manager for an individual's mistake, especially when the 2 in question would have started in just about everybody's starting XI.

The 2 goals apart there was little or nothing between the sides until Derby upped their game in the last 25.

I spoke to a lot of fans of both sides post match and my previous sentence was the view of all of them.

I think we all know DCFCA would NOT have been anywhere near the forum had we won. Might he actually be a Red Dog or DYS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)