+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prince William

Prince William

I'm not a royalist. but fair play to the lad . You could see the love he had for villa how he celebrated

A got sick o camera panning to him to be honest, Skysports at their very best. Much rather watch reactions of other supporters who pay their hard earned to watch em week in week art

Them Royals,

Hear all, See all, Say Nowt,
    Eyt all, Sup all, Pay Nowt.

Did he pay forriz ticket ? Did Phil drive him to Wembley ?

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    I'm not a royalist. but fair play to the lad . You could see the love he had for villa how he celebrated
    I'd bet not as much as Villa fans who have followed them home and away for the last 4 years paying out thousands to watch a complete bag of shyte .

If I'd seen him behind the goals at Burton Albion watching them get turned over you'd have a point .

Celebs and royals turning up at wembley on a freemans is a piece of pyss .

Geeor , lad follas Villa , allus ez dun , nice to seeim enjoying his sen like any footie fan , dunt think Id wanta be shown on camera missen , Sky just mekkin It seem rmoor important ,it wa him being theer , ony royals I like is him and his missis , a bet it wa great forrim to gerrarta normal routine an lerrisen go

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'd bet not as much as Villa fans who have followed them home and away for the last 4 years paying out thousands to watch a complete bag of shyte .

If I'd seen him behind the goals at Burton Albion watching them get turned over you'd have a point .

Celebs and royals turning up at wembley on a freemans is a piece of pyss .
    TBF hes not a politician. He's nothing to gain . Did drogba pay for his ticket ? Showed him a few times. He's always been a villa fan . Don't know why people have a problem . Like I said not a.fan of em . But fair play

The privileged tw*t repeated his usual performance at the FA Cup Final - shook hands with all of the players in the line-up and completely blanked every one of the kids standing between him and the players as mascots.

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    TBF hes not a politician. He's nothing to gain . Did drogba pay for his ticket ? Showed him a few times. He's always been a villa fan . Don't know why people have a problem . Like I said not a.fan of em . But fair play
    Correct Donny , well played , tha dun'tevta like Royals ? But credit to him , team he supports won promotion ,
    FGS leave politics art ov this

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Geeor , lad follas Villa , allus ez dun , nice to seeim enjoying his sen like any footie fan , dunt think Id wanta be shown on camera missen , Sky just mekkin It seem rmoor important ,it wa him being theer , ony royals I like is him and his missis , a bet it wa great forrim to gerrarta normal routine an lerrisen go
    Agree to a certain extent .

William and his brother would be asked respectively to leave my residence , the others would be turned in to T bags with an AK47 .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Correct Donny , well played , tha dun'tevta like Royals ? But credit to him , team he supports won promotion ,
    FGS leave politics art ov this
    Nowt to do with politics , the royals aren't political figures .

They simply endorse the class system that still runs through this country like the Mississippi forever runs through the US .

Nowt against William or Harry , not had it easy and have at least tried to ditch the superiority and privilege the best they can .

As far as the system of having Royals is concerned then that's where my point is .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast