+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We are premier league!!!!

Brilliant absolutely brilliant.🏆⚽️

Got to admit the last 15-20 minutes seemed like an eternity.

Bongo is a cert to have Jack in his Fantasy Team. 😝

Thought Jack was a bit anonymous today but he’s done his bit. Fantastic result. Gonna miss the hurly burly of the Championship but we are a Premier League club! If we can compete with the likes of Wolves and Everton in the first season then I’ll be happy. UTV #wevegotmcginn

I'm so happy for all the Aston Villa fans who post on here, such a fantastic bunch of genuine people.

Baggie in peace...
    It hurts...but well done and good luck next year.
    We’re not ready for the Premiership, so will look forward to watching them again in the Championship - and hope!
    I’m ready for the tirade ...

Thank you Prando.

Way to go Villa. The last 20 minutes took an entire half!!

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Thank you Prando.

Way to go Villa. The last 20 minutes took an entire half!!
    In all honesty, had we achieved promotion, we would be in the relegation dog fight ! Not good enough I’m afraid, and indeed unlikely to spend. Will your board be splashing out ?

Brilliant result

As a Hibs and Aston Villa fan, Im delighted McGinn has had such an impact.

I was gutted when he left, but I was delighted knowing where he was going.

Both my clubs back where they belong. and SJM had a hand in both.

Also keeps up his record of lifting a trophy with every club he's been with.

Amazing to think he started the season scoring for us in the Europa League and ends it scoring at Wembley

Last 7 mins were torture
    Last edited by 1875STEVE; 27-05-2019 at 09:30 PM.

I would like to mention the Hundreds of Villa fans who travelled to Wembley without a ticket. The armosphere in Archies pub was unbelievable, ive never seen anything like it, easily 500 fans rammed in and when we scored OMG, the place went ballistic drinking before during and after the game watching on the big screen was more than i could have wished for, 2nd only to being allowed into the ground.
    Train journey back was a bit flat, think most people, had put so much into the game that they were shattered.
    Thankyou everyone, A great day for Aston Villa and a black day for the SHA and the bitter baggies.
    UTV

We have great financial backing, also a plan. We have to survive 12 months and then should be good. You guys need some youth. It is marvelous that so many players stuck with you after dropping, but it never guaranteed an automatic return, just like us spending 30 million on 3 strikers guaranteed nothing.

Thanks for the wee fella. Hibs are my Scottish team so I’m on the Hibs Facebook groups.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)