+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chelsea v Arsenal

Chelsea v Arsenal

London rivals Chelsea and Arsenal meet in an all-English Europa League final tonight, 2,500 miles from home.

There is speculation that, win or lose in Baku's Olympic Stadium, it could be Blues boss Maurizio Sarri's final game in charge.

He refused to discuss reports linking him with Italian side Juventus on the eve of the final, saying: "I have a contract with Chelsea for two years.

"So, first of all I will speak with Chelsea but this is not the moment."

Yeh, let's see how long he stays if Chelsea lose.......cue Frank Lampard leaving Derby.

Got be Arsenal for me but it's another all English final which is great from an English perspective.

I'm going Chelsea 1 v Arsenal 2

Chelsea slight favourites 6/5 with Arsenal @ 23/10.

I see the local police told some Arsenal fans to remove their shirts because they had Mkhitaryan's name on them. Serious or what?

Their country may be at war with Mkhitaryan's but, to have his name removed is going too far.

2-1 Chelsea pal you heard it here first. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    2-1 Chelsea pal you heard it here first. ��

Ahh, the old 2-1 score....

Too much football one or two passes too many to be honest it's a little bit boring,I do think Arsenal are slowly putting the pressure on after the first 20 mins.

It's ridiculous how early these pre-season friendlies are starting these days

Not the best game so far.

But on the plus side, YouTube has only crashed twice.

Seems like very lame atmos. Not sure how much the 12k actual club fans can make the noise required for cup final vibe. Sad that so few actual club fans get tix

Don't know who that 1990s Crusty-looking Chelsea player with the dreadlocks is, just missing a can of cider and a dog on a string.

Here in Turkey for 3 weeks, a load of Germans in hotel, I was having them on, with British rule European football, no Bayern Munich, no Barcelona.