+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you gamble on football?

I usually pick 6 games with both teams to score and also do a 5 game acca, staking only £3 on each bet. I've had a couple of decent wins for my six quid a week but I'm probably about £100 or so down on the season.
    It won't stop me starting all over again come August though 😊.

I've had a few drunk bets this season.
    1/2 hour before we played Middlesbrough last game I picked the winner/draws from every champ game.
    It payed 127k/1. I had £1803.28p In my account so put the £3.28 on it.
    At halftime they offered me just under £48 cash out. Go big or go home was my Stella fueled reply. After 60 Min cashout was £1.17 😃
    I vowed not to bet again. That day

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Nice to see winners however:-

Total revenue has climbed by almost a third to more than £670m at Sky Betting & Gaming (SBG) according to figures released by its new owner.

SBG recorded revenue of £670.5m for the year ending June 2018, up 30 per cent from £515.8m in 2017.

Betting revenue increased by 37 per cent £407m, boosted by a rise in betting net win margin thanks to operator-favourable sporting results, particularly with respect to European football.

It also posted an operating profit of £86.7m, up 26.5 per cent from £68.6m the year before.

So somebody is losing somewhere

So somebody is losing somewhere[/QUOTE]

Can't think who

Easy come. Easy go. 2k down this season.

I paid for my Sheff Utd ticket when I won so thanks to Fred for that.

I was £4 down for the Brentford game so I had to buy Brin a cup of tea instead of beer.

Everyone on here knows my predictions accuracy so it would be unfair for me to post my winnings.
    I think my record speaks for itself. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I paid for my Sheff Utd ticket when I won so thanks to Fred for that.

I was £4 down for the Brentford game so I had to buy Brin a cup of tea instead of beer.
    And trust me to ask for a peppermint tea..... I forgot I was in the Rhino....😄😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Everyone on here knows my predictions accuracy so it would be unfair for me to post my winnings.
    I think my record speaks for itself. 😊
    😀 hope you haven't resorted to pay day loans yet 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Easy come. Easy go. 2k down this season.
    Hi yer pal. If it makes you feel any better, I recently showed a mate how to review his 7 day, 30 day and 12 month performance review. I have to say he went a funny shade of colour when I pointed out he was over £4,000 down for the year running.

He's a big backer on the gee gees, or I should say, he was a big backer but no longer more. Yes I've seen him pull 1-2k in from a race but by backing 100's. Suffice to see I think he now saw the error of his silly ways and has reduced this dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    😀 hope you haven't resorted to pay day loans yet 😊
    😁😁😁

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast