+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Man From Argentina....

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    If WBA appoint Hughton I'll be slapping a few bob on them finishing top two. His football might be agricultural at times, but that's what you need. A Hughton team wouldn't have thrown away a two goal lead against Derby.

Before the summer transfer business has even kicked off I'm willing to make a bold prediction. Steve Bruce's Wednesday will finish higher than Leeds next season, if the German manager is backed in the transfer market so will Huddersfield.
    Name:  0817ad463559d046ca2f628965430a0e_400x400.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  16.8 KB

If being right all the time makes you boring - I'm guilty as charged.

Bruce is a whinging cabbage headed bloater, but he knows his way around the Championship. I stand by my prediction that Wednesday will finish higher in the table than Leeds.

Bruce is a whinging cabbage headed bloater, but he knows his way around the Championship. I stand by my prediction that Wednesday will finish higher in the table than Leeds.

I will stick my neck out also and predict LEEDS will have a better season then your lot.

I think you'll find you're a wrong most of the time sort of boring cnut.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    I will stick my neck out also and predict LEEDS will have a better season then your lot.
    We'll have a richer season, I can guarentee that. PL prize money is mind boggling, over a 100 milion before a ball is even kicked. Then add commercial interests and we're quids in.

It must be a bit like Bullseye for you lot. You know, "Just look at what you could've won."

The financial advantage we now hold over you is massive.

We'll have a richer season, I can guarentee that. PL prize money is mind boggling, over a 100 milion before a ball is even kicked. Then add commercial interests and we're quids in.

It must be a bit like Bullseye for you lot. You know, "Just look at what you could've won."

Weak.

We WILL have a better season then you. Enjoy all your wealth Your goal is to beat derby with there pathetic season up there, have a wealth laden struggle with your financial advantage......really must try harder sunshine.

You need a full refit to survive in the Premiership as your old boys won't have a chance. That will cost big bucks in capex and wages so just be careful and hope Wilder & Co only get 1 year contracts. Paying Premiership wages in the Championship can be harmful.

Tell me again, who are your owners?

One last thought, I read the comments you made on the Owlsmad board when it was popular. I recall Braggy had your nuts in a vice many many times. Don't think coming on here will be any different. Not one of us is interested in you, you f***wit. Now do one.

We may just miss your lot on the crossover next season

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)