+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    G'wa an' fu ck.
    This ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    G'wa an' fu ck.
    I concur

I appreciate some football fans adopt an attitude that's akin to cutting your nose aff to spite your face but I have respect for United (them and us in the 80s cocking a snook at the old firm filth was a fabulous time to be alive) and think they're a big miss to the SPL and to Aberdeen in particular.

We want our derby back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I appreciate some football fans adopt an attitude that's akin to cutting your nose aff to spite your face but I have respect for United (them and us in the 80s cocking a snook at the old firm filth was a fabulous time to be alive) and think they're a big miss to the SPL and to Aberdeen in particular.

We want our derby back!!
    Its 66 miles away. Its not a derby. That means Celtic v Hearts is a derby or Kilmarnock v Partick

We want our derby back!!
    We'll get a derby when Sevcove or Lokamotiv are in the same division as us, if that floats your boat.
    Your only talking 30 odd miles further up the A96 to Inverness...........is that a derby?

I have respect for United (them and us in the 80s cocking a snook at the old firm filth was a fabulous time to be alive) and think they're a big miss to the SPL and to Aberdeen in particular.
    Pish. That’s their ****ing weaselly pie and peas DC Thomson argument.

Count the trophies.

They were a minor irritant whose cup final was playing us in a pre-final round before (94 apart) going on to wilt and disintegrate like wet cardboard when faced with the victims or the deid *******s, whose only league win was whilst we were pre-occupied with Europe. They’re ****ing losers and can plummet down the leagues to the fiery ****ing furnace of the 4th division, or beyond, as far as I’m concerned.

****ing plastic family club jute ****ers.

And try keeping this sort of pish for a non-HL thread.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 04-08-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    And try keeping this sort of pish for a non-HL thread until they and their ****ing oversized lice are sufficiently reduced in stature that they are taking a regular ****ing from the likes of Brora and Fort William in said HL.
    fify

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

And try keeping this sort of pish for a non-HL thread.
    Here here

Deveronvale – Huntly
    Forres Mechanics – Brora Rangers
    Fraserburgh – Clachnacuddin
    Keith – Buckie Thistle
    Lossiemouth – Rothes
    Strathspey Thistle – Fort William
    Turriff United – Inverurie Locos
    Wick Academy – Formartine United

Today I'm mostly hoping for Locos winning and ICT colts getting battered.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast