+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Ooof you have just soured the idea. I do fancy a Benburb game but nae when those f@ckers are at home. We could sort it for another day.(when I can get a pint too) I may just stick to my original plan of Kilwinning v Troon (Maybe Arthurlie v Cumbernauld). See how I feel driving back from Wrexham
    Arthurlie all day long. You won't regret it.

Ill be going to both this season at some point so it doesn't really matter which one

Forres Mechanics 6 v 0 Fort William
    Huntly 0 v 0 Fatmartinks
    Keith 2 v 3 Brora Huns
    Lossiemouth 0 v 5 Buckie Bhoys
    Nairn 2 v 1 Clachnacuddin
    Strathspey 0 v 1 Inverurie Locos
    Turrah 0 v 3 Deveronvale

I went to Christie Park. Wee man is cursed. Hadnt had a 0-0 until Sat now had two in 5 days. Anyway Formartine are fat prima donnas. I would say half the starting xi are well over weight. Too many don't look interested and they were lucky not to lose tonight. They f'cking love a whinge too.The WILL NOT be near the title fight this season. After seeing Brora and them in a week they are worlds apart in terms of quality. I could guarantee Buckie are a far better team too and the fact the Broch beat them in the cup final suggests they are too.

I would love to know how much money Cadger has pumped into them over the ten seasons in the HFL. A few cups but the big boy trophy has eluded them big time. He has no way got his moneys worth

Huntly showed a lot more heart and had the better of the chances and will be gutted they didn't score. Both teams ended up with ten men. The first 0-0 in the HFL I have ever witnessed

Russell Anderson was sent off for being a cock on the touchline too.

Anyway, that will be ten years and counting

Rollstud has had the misfortune to employ me in a past life. There were three Cadger's working there at the time. Top boy Atholl wasn't massively into football as I recall so surprised he's gone so mental with FUFC. Horrid outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Rollstud has had the misfortune to employ me in a past life. There were three Cadger's working there at the time. Top boy Atholl wasn't massively into football as I recall so surprised he's gone so mental with FUFC. Horrid outfit.
    That's nae right. Atholl played for them and has always been connected. That's why hes the chairman as they are his team, I used to follow them in the Juniors for years as a few of my mates played for them and being an Ellon loon they were one of two local teams. He f@cking loves that club. Thats what separates him from William Powrie at Brora or Keith Sh@tehouse at sevcove. At least he has an emotional attachment. I spoke to Colin Grant today too. Another who f@cking loves the club and its a family affair with him. So I do have admiration for the two of them devoting a lot of their life to the club

But I have a long standing personal grudge with them. I also do not like obscenely rich teams in any league.

I had a spell at Rollstud too when I was 16 until I found an apprenticeship. Was Colin Cadger there. He was a f@cking character

That's nae right. Atholl played for them and has always been connected. That's why hes the chairman as they are his team, I used to follow them in the Juniors for years as a few of my mates played for them and being an Ellon loon they were one of two local teams. He f@cking loves that club. Thats what separates him from William Powrie at Brora or Keith Sh@tehouse at sevcove. At least he has an emotional attachment. I spoke to Colin Grant today too. Another who f@cking loves the club and its a family affair with him. So I do have admiration for the two of them devoting a lot of their life to the club

But I have a long standing personal grudge with them. I also do not like obscenely rich teams in any league.

I had a spell at Rollstud too when I was 16 until I found an apprenticeship. Was Colin Cadger there. He was a f@cking character
    Indeed big Colin was a bit rough around the edges.

Big game in Sutherland

Brora Huns v Fraserburgh
    Buckie Bhoys v Nairn County
    Clachnacuddin v Huntly
    Deveronvale v Strathspey Thistle
    Fort William P-P Lossiemouth – Warthogs
    Inverurie Loco Works v Keith
    Rothes v Wick Academy
    Turriff United v Forres Mechanics

Big game in Sutherland

Brora Huns v Fraserburgh
    Buckie Bhoys v Nairn County
    Clachnacuddin v Huntly
    Deveronvale v Strathspey Thistle
    Fort William P-P Lossiemouth – Warthogs
    Inverurie Loco Works v Keith
    Rothes v Wick Academy
    Turriff United v Forres Mechanics
    Massive game at Harlaw Park. With no proper fitba being played this weekend I might pay them a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Massive game at Harlaw Park. With no proper fitba being played this weekend I might pay them a visit.
    There are hundreds of proper mannies games on tomorrow

There are hundreds of proper mannies games on tomorrow
    Nae proper fitba though.

I detest international fitba with a passion. Even more so since the introduction of these far too frequent domestic break weekends.

Sooner it's scrapped the better.

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast