+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2019/20

Keith 4 Craigroyston 0.

The Pre-Season Friendly Championship is within the Maroons’ grasp. Only Banks O Dee and those *********ging toonser ****s with the moany, girning, arguing supporters, about to de-camp to somewye near Dunecht, the ****ing saps, can stop us now.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Keith 4 Craigroyston 0.

The Pre-Season Friendly Championship is within the Maroons’ grasp. Only Banks O Dee and those *********ging toonser ****s with the moany, girning, arguing supporters, about to de-camp to somewye near Dunecht, the ****ing saps, can stop us now.

Look at your previous post 57... You play the mighty Broch next. Yer oot.
    Broch clean sweep this year

Quote Originally Posted by Tallinn Red View Post
    Buckie is good. I'm from there and a few of us Buckie ex-pats did the corporate gig a wee while ago. Absolutely arseholed in the boardroom. Cannae mind much of the second half and no idea how we got back to Aberdeen!
    Quite a few of the boys from Avoch did a few corporate gigs at Turriff when Ross Jack was manager. They all said it was absolutely brilliant every time.

Hopefully the Highland League will be a good competitive league this year now that the Cove DOBs have moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Hopefully the Highland League will be a good competitive league this year now that the Cove DOBs have moved on.
    Seconded.

Just as long as Formartinks blow it as always

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Quite a few of the boys from Avoch did a few corporate gigs at Turriff when Ross Jack was manager. They all said it was absolutely brilliant every time.
    Rothes was a cracker of a day oot aswell. Affa nice folk.

Surprising hates Cove. Would you believe that

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Look at your previous post 57... You play the mighty Broch next. Yer oot.
    Broch clean sweep this year
    That’s the League Cup you drunken young gype*.This is the Pre-Season Friendlies Cup, and is limited to teams whose home ground is Kynoch Park. Tssssccchhh.

* young in that you revealed your low years achieved aggregate elsewhere, and drunken in that you are regularly observed in the company of donsdaft

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That’s the League Cup you drunken young gype*.This is the Pre-Season Friendlies Cup, and is limited to teams whose home ground is Kynoch Park. Tssssccchhh.

* young in that you revealed your low years achieved aggregate elsewhere, and drunken in that you are regularly observed in the company of donsdaft
    I'm happy to be called a young anything these days - even a gype!!

Saturday 3pm Kynoch Park, Keith, Banffshire.

Testimonial for the Maroon legend (of the Proper Mannies’ kind) Cammy Keith. Opponents will be a Dons XI.

As well as publishing a very gracious tribute to Keith’s leading scorer of all time, Derek McInnes has promised to send a squad which will include players who don’t play in Lapland on Thursday.

I also suspect that Bryson and Ojo might get a run-out, which would be their debuts wearing whatever colours the Dons choose for the game, although I suspect that Cammy’s team will have one-off shirts for the game, probably light blue, so the Dons may very well be the Reds.

Got to be worth a visit.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 16-07-2019 at 06:11 PM.

I'm fully behind Inverurie Loco Works in the Highland League. I notice they're currently sitting a respectable tenth in the table. Hopefully climb a fair bit higher once the league starts.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast