+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2019/20

Buckie P v P Deveronvale (warthogs)

Formartine 1 v 0 Inverurie Loco Works

Fort William 1 v 2 Fraserburgh

Keith P v P Lossiemouth (warthogs)

Rothes P v P Nairn County (warthogs)

Strathspey Thistle 0 v 2 Forres Mechanics

Turriff United 0 v 7 Brora Rangers (14 goals for in 2 games none conceded)

Wick Academy 0 v 3 Huntly

I posted on another thread, but just watched The Fort on the iPlayer, a documentary from earlier this year, on the woes of Fort William. Proper mannies football. Total respect to the players who persevere, week in, week out in a pretty desperate situation, especially those who travel miles twice a week to come to training. Also total respect to the many punters , behind the scenes, who work tirelessly for the club to ensure it’s survival. Excellent documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    I posted on another thread, but just watched The Fort on the iPlayer, a documentary from earlier this year, on the woes of Fort William. Proper mannies football. Total respect to the players who persevere, week in, week out in a pretty desperate situation, especially those who travel miles twice a week to come to training. Also total respect to the many punters , behind the scenes, who work tirelessly for the club to ensure it’s survival. Excellent documentary.

Next round of the HFL Cup

Buckie Bhoys or Deveronvale v Fraserburgh

Forres Mechanics v Formartinks

Huntly v Brora Huns

Rothes or Nairn County v Keith or Lossiemouth

There was a lot of comment, mostly from the entitled fly-by-night fans of certain recently-admitted HL clubs whose airish sense of superiority makes them ****s, that Fort should be banished from the HL due to their poor performances in recent seasons. Thankfully, these fleeting fitba snobs, up their ain erses with their ain inflated sense of importance, were given shrift about this long |---| by long-serving fans of Proper Mannies' HL clubs who consider Fort William as one of our own, and far more worthy of their HL status than the transitory creeps voicing their jaundiced Thatcherite survival-of-the-fittest pish. Fort William are more than welcome to be HL friends (unless the ****s deign to beat us, of course), and bring more to the league than those who criticise them.

A pity that they seem to have stained things a bit by chucking ordnance at Broch buses yesterday, like.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    There was a lot of comment, mostly from the entitled fly-by-night fans of certain recently-admitted HL clubs whose airish sense of superiority makes them ****s, that Fort should be banished from the HL due to their poor performances in recent seasons. Thankfully, these fleeting fitba snobs, up their ain erses with their ain inflated sense of importance, were given shrift about this long |---| by long-serving fans of Proper Mannies' HL clubs who consider Fort William as one of our own, and far more worthy of their HL status than the transitory creeps voicing their jaundiced Thatcherite survival-of-the-fittest pish. Fort William are more than welcome to be HL friends (unless the ****s deign to beat us, of course), and bring more to the league than those who criticise them.

A pity that they seem to have stained things a bit by chucking ordnance at Broch buses yesterday, like.
    Don’t know what happened yesterday, but I agree with your comments. The relative remoteness of FW and the strong shinty influence in the area, makes attracting decent players difficult if not impossible. I’m glad to see that the stalwarts at FW helped the club to retain its HL place and I hope they do well, apart from against Keith of course.

Don’t know what happened yesterday
    http://www.fitbanorth.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8296

Maybe the Broch supporters bus was attacked by folk fae the Scheme next to Claggan. Me and my Bro saw some f@cking right states milling about in there when we went

Street corner Super T drinking with their tops off seemed to be the in thing

Rare wi for Clachnacuddin

HFL
    Clachnacuddin 2 v 1 Strathspey
    Huntly 2 v 1 Lossiemouth
    Nairn 7 v 2 Deveronvale
    Rothes 3 v 0 Turriff
    Wick 0 v 2 The Broch

Scottish Cup
    Morton 1 v 1 Brora
    Formahahahahahartinks 0 v 4 East Kilbride
    Inverurie Lohohohohohohocos 0 v 1 Broxburn Athletic
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 23-11-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Inverurie Lohohohohohohocos 0 v 1 Broxburn Athletic
    Must have been a very late goal.

Ii know people who will be well chuff-chuffed with that.

Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.

There ^

There >

There <

****s.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast