+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Heelan League 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'm fully behind Inverurie Loco Works in the Highland League. I notice they're currently sitting a respectable tenth in the table. Hopefully climb a fair bit higher once the league starts.
    😆😆😆😆

Another birn of billy big ba’s entitled ****s who’ve only been in the league for aboot 20 minutes and who are disliked everywhere.

And the Chuff-Chuffs.... 😆😆😆

As PG Wodehouse said of his friend’s fiancée, “It seemed he made his choice without walking the full length of the counter”.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    😆😆😆😆

Another birn of billy big ba’s entitled ****s who’ve only been in the league for aboot 20 minutes and who are disliked everywhere.

And the Chuff-Chuffs.... 😆😆😆

As PG Wodehouse said of his friend’s fiancée, “It seemed he made his choice without walking the full length of the counter”.
    Father played in goals for them long before you were even born old timer that's my connection. Older club than Keith as well so a club with a proud tradition.

Sorry to piss on your chips. Hei hei.

Father played in goals for them long before you were even born old timer that's my connection. Older club than Keith as well so a club with a proud tradition.

We’re talking Highland League here, sonny, not the Garioch and District Half-Day Wednesday Trades League.

Kudos to your old fella for playing at Junior level, and if he’s still around, I wish him well, but the attitude of the club as it’s ‘progressed’ since it was admitted to the SHFL is anything but admirable. Ask fans of other SHFL clubs what they’re like.

Not a Proper Mannies’ club at all.

Clues in the title of the thread

Locos years in the HFL-18

Keith years in the HFL - 95

Locos are young upstarts and have also only been in the league longer than 3 teams of the other 16. The 7 year age gap is totally irrelevant

Ill add the Rothes committee disliked two clubs. Sevcove and The Locos. Openly admitted it too. Elitist attitudes

I have nothing against the Locos ill also add. My local team and i do watch them
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 16-07-2019 at 09:06 PM.

The Maroons’ impressive pre-season run ended at Kynoch Park today. Keith 1 (Keith non-fannies pen) Aberdeen 2 (Anderson 2). Both very well-taken, but HE ISNA READY YET TO PLAY WEEK IN-WEEK OOT IN THE SPL.

Entertaining enough. Seb Ross, Dons captain looks the part in midfield. McLennan was strong and tricky, and was taken off after 25 minutes, obviously in the frame for Thursday. Sheerin a bit OTT in his snarling and accosting TBITB for a slightly-mistimed (nae malice) tackle on a young Don.

The Dons played in gold, which looked a’right. Keith are jist ****ing ace.

The Maroons’ impressive pre-season run ended at Kynoch Park today. Keith 1 (Keith non-fannies pen) Aberdeen 2 (Anderson 2). Both very well-taken, but HE ISNA READY YET TO PLAY WEEK IN-WEEK OOT IN THE SPL.

Entertaining enough. Seb Ross, Dons captain looks the part in midfield. McLennan was strong and tricky, and was taken off after 25 minutes, obviously in the frame for Thursday. Sheerin a bit OTT in his snarling and accosting TBITB for a slightly-mistimed (nae malice) tackle on a young Don.

The Dons played in gold, which looked a’right. Keith are jist ****ing ace.
    Cammy get a big crowd?

Jer, Wayner and Stillie were doing the honours on the raffle/programme table and reckoned on 300. I had a word with Daz (who chaired the Testimonial Committee) as he ‘warmed up’ 😆 at HT and he reckoned 300-400. Very heartening to see Cammy’s Maroon colleagues fae doon the years attending and showing their strong affection for the place. Once a Maroon, and all that.

A Proper Mannies’ club, you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Cammy get a big crowd?

There should be footage on Red TV at some point. Shinie telt me after the game that he’d been filming it and had deliberately described Keith as being in Banffshire on my behalf, since I continually express my disdain for the crazy “Banff, Aberdeenshire” pish, and the fact that subsidiarity/devolution under the current administration has put the handbrake on in Edinburgh with its centralisation/control mania.

I think I mentioned before that the Narden lot who took the huff with County are reputed to be bank-rolling (fitba) St Ninian. I tend not to keep tabs on the non-Maroons transfer activity in the HL in keeping with my fitba philosophy of "if it's nae the Dons or Keith, I dinna give a ****", but there may be clues of any financial doping activity on the Junior fitba forum on Fitba North.

www.fitbanorth.com

It looks as though you were right. I've just seen a photo publicising the St Ninian home top - by the Westerlea Hotel - and the away top by - you guessed - Narden.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast