+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Burke

Burke

Will he will come back? Maybe the Celtic experience has helped him and made him the better?

I never doubted his attitude and commitment - which features highly in my assessment - so worth a revisit ?

(PS I understand we still owe £5m of the original £15m we paid for him, so maybe move him on and pocket the differences)
    Last edited by Prando; 28-05-2019 at 01:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Will he will come back? Maybe the Celtic experience has helped him and made him the better?

I never doubted his attitude and commitment - which features highly in my assessment - so worth a revisit ?

(PS I understand we still owe £5m of the original £15m we paid for him, so maybe move him on and pocket the differences)
    Getting desperate Prando my friend. His first touch is on par with HRK. He also reminds me a bit like Leko - head down and chasing shadows!

Scottish football is s hite so if Burke can’t do well there - perhaps he’s another one to move on.

Last one out - please turn off the f uckin lights as we can’t even afford the energy bill with Lai in ownership.

I see that he is in the Scottish squad for the upcoming Euros. Just shows how low Scottish football has sunk to!

With a new manager I would like to see him get a run in the first team.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    He will run alright Splinter but forget the ball when running!!!! He was crap for us and crap in second rate football in Scotland so let’s pray for a miracle! Burke could be providing the ammunition next season for HRK 😭

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Getting desperate Prando my friend. His first touch is on par with HRK. He also reminds me a bit like Leko - head down and chasing shadows!

Scottish football is s hite so if Burke can’t do well there - perhaps he’s another one to move on.

Last one out - please turn off the f uckin lights as we can’t even afford the energy bill with Lai in ownership.
    Maybe he would develop a partnership with Nyom ?
    Calm down, calm down :-)

Maybe he would develop a partnership with Nyom ?
    Calm down, calm down :-)
    You on the red wine Prando!

Not a footballer. He's a runner. News reports as ever are full of ****. Reports of how great he was have been quickly replaced with reports saying as I commented initially. GET RID! He's had quite a few managers to impress and he's impressed NONE of them.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    An absolute dog sh!t of a player, the only run this donkey should get is on Blackpool beach.

As for the £5m still owed, sounds like b ollux to me as the reporter is just dividing the fee into 3, which is the amount of seasons he'll have been with us at the start of next season.

How can it be a fee up to £15m and now it's a straight £15m of which £10m has been paid and £5m still owed. It was supposed to be based on certain criteria being met by Burke.

Unless one the criteria was being absolutely sh!t then I don't see how it can be the full £15m, as he done nothing in relation to appearances or goals or promotion.

I've always thought that he has the attributes,

But he isn't good enough technically.

If he can improve his technical ability then we could have a decent player. He is still young enough..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)