+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 101 of 127 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1267

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Definitely wish Stanton well, still feeling disappointed about it, maybe end of season not mid season, felt we missed him on Sunday as an option

Plus not like he hasn't featured under Neilson, only Seigrist (58), mcmullan(56) and clark(51) have made more than his 47 apps from RNs 62 in charge and chipped in with his share of goals and assists.
    Glass the new Stanton?

Disappointed to see Stanton leave, especially when keeping guys like King on the books.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Disappointed to see Stanton leave, especially when keeping guys like King on the books.
    There will be different circumstances. Stanton secured a future in the USA, exit easy. You can't just wish players away, make them disappear. And what about Adam King? I haven't the foggiest what he's like, he's played about 25 mins this season over half a dozen subbie appearances. He might be not bad for all I know.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I’m the same, it’s disappointing.
    It always felt RN wasn’t ever convinced by him. Always felt like he was quick to leave him out and slow to bring him in. He isn’t one you’d build a team around, but I’d always have him around the team/squad.

Not overly fussed. He promised a lot in the beginning and delivered very little by the end of his time. Delivering very little in the Championship doesn't bode well for a future in the Premiership. Probably the right move for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieArab44 View Post
    I’m the same, it’s disappointing.
    It always felt RN wasn’t ever convinced by him. Always felt like he was quick to leave him out and slow to bring him in. He isn’t one you’d build a team around, but I’d always have him around the team/squad.
    Probably more to do with injuries than RN not liking him.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Not overly fussed. He promised a lot in the beginning and delivered very little by the end of his time. Delivering very little in the Championship doesn't bode well for a future in the Premiership. Probably the right move for all concerned.
    This 100%. He was very much hit and miss in a poor league so no way he's good enough for the Premier.

Thanks Sam but adios.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    This 100%. He was very much hit and miss in a poor league so no way he's good enough for the Premier.

Thanks Sam but adios.
    This is how I feel too, no sleep being lost, that's for sure!

Credit to Sam, he tries to go forward and not sideeways.
    I think Glass tries to go forward. He could be a vip for the remainder of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    There will be different circumstances. Stanton secured a future in the USA, exit easy. You can't just wish players away, make them disappear. And what about Adam King? I haven't the foggiest what he's like, he's played about 25 mins this season over half a dozen subbie appearances. He might be not bad for all I know.
    Well I am wishing king away as he’s a very poor player, circumstances or not I’m still sad to see Stanton leave

Page 101 of 127 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)