+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 102 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1267

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Credit to Sam, he tries to go forward and not sideeways.
    I think Glass tries to go forward. He could be a vip for the remainder of the season.
    Speaking of sideways that sir is King to a f ucking T. That and backwards passing

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Speaking of sideways that sir is King to a f ucking T. That and backwards passing
    I actually think King will be better suited to the Premiership than our current league. He's technically sound and retaining possession will be paramount, especially away from home against better sides. I'd still rather start 2 from Powers, Butcher and Harkes ahead of him but he might have something to offer. Stanton gives the ball away an awful lot. Granted that's because he's trying to be positive and attempt more difficult passes but he's still too slack with the ball for my liking.

Every-time i seen him Boab i think of the chunt Aaron Khul.

F cuking shudder.....

assuming we go on to win the league maybe Utd could present Stanton with his medal before a match at some point next season

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    assuming we go on to win the league maybe Utd could present Stanton with his medal before a match at some point next season
    I agree his contribution should not be forgotten.

You get a winners medal for 10 appearances I think so Sam should get one.

His highlights - great goal v pars in play offs.

Liked the goal the other week be Arbroath.

Ultimately last season when I felt we had to motor and were looking to him to perform I felt he did not quite have enough for us.

Gives the ball away a bit too.

Worst performance was the Ayr away when we lost 5-0 and he was put out on the wing.

Harsh but I think this is best move for all concerned.

Credit should definitely be given though for a lad that has given his all and played a lot of games for United.

Thanks Sam and wish you Arabest

Off topic but see one of oor neighbouring clubs 'the smokies are after that wee prick whithon fae the Jambo's, the same player McSnake said he was priced out of, Arbroath, f ucking Arbroath.

Time to get the buckets oot of Arbroath are beating you to signatures, oh dear...

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...AL-PALACE.html

Thats Banks official now. Well worded statement from Tony Asghar.

Hopefully some cash in the kitty to get a decent winger or two in.

Wish Banks all the best, young lad clearly had his head turned by the cash.

Very well worded. Nice wee dig at both Banks and his representative without being blatent about it.

Big Tony kens!

F uck Banks

Good statement

Page 102 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)