+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

I am seeing so few believable rumours that ive had to go trawling other forums to try and get something to cling onto! Is there really that little coming out the club?

Its that bad that i had to start dreaming about the possibility that there is a chance GMS could be tempted to come back. Then i remembered how lazy he could be until he needs a contract.

I’m not one normally for ex players returning, but I’d love Ryan Gauld back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I am seeing so few believable rumours that ive had to go trawling other forums to try and get something to cling onto! Is there really that little coming out the club?

Its that bad that i had to start dreaming about the possibility that there is a chance GMS could be tempted to come back. Then i remembered how lazy he could be until he needs a contract.
    Think GMS has signed for Portsmouth.

Booth is better at left back than Robson, but like the Tory leadership contest you're picking the least ****e option.

He almost cost us with his usual non defence of the back post v St Mirren in the playoff, then that short backpass header, he was caught out v Ayr away at the back post as well.

If one has to stay, let it be Robson though as if we have to play him at LM (only as a back up to the main winger) he at least offers the LB some protection.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    I’m not one normally for ex players returning, but I’d love Ryan Gauld back.
    Wow! Me too.

I'm very surprised we haven't announced any exits this week. (Apart from Southern)

Hope there is a list of players who have been told they have no future and will probably wait until deadline day before moving on, if at all. Aird, Loemba, Barton and Rabitsch must be on that list.

Depending on what their motivation is, i cant see any of them moving on for lesser wages even if guaranteed a starting spot each week. Just have to wait and see the arabzone video of the first day back to see who is back.

Hope there is a list of players who have been told they have no future and will probably wait until deadline day before moving on, if at all. Aird, Loemba, Barton and Rabitsch must be on that list.

Depending on what their motivation is, i cant see any of them moving on for lesser wages even if guaranteed a starting spot each week. Just have to wait and see the arabzone video of the first day back to see who is back.
    Is that Monday Chick?

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Is that Monday Chick?
    The only thing i remember seeing is they were back on the 18th for fitness checks, but most of what ive seen on forums is they are back next week, but not sure when. Thought there would have been more than 5 days training before any matches though?

The only thing i remember seeing is they were back on the 18th for fitness checks, but most of what ive seen on forums is they are back next week, but not sure when. Thought there would have been more than 5 days training before any matches though?
    Had to check. East Fife Saturday. I suppose a lot of players will get a run out. But yeah, 5 days max, a bit odd.

Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)