+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

in other news we're now linked with Stevie May, if, we can offload big Sow

Hold on i'll get my car keys, what airport are you going to Osman???

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...en-exit-looms/

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    if he was that decent why did we let him go and bring in Laidlaw?

What about all the howlers Benji had prior to the playoffs? are they forgotten about now?

What about everyone who was screaming for a new keeper, few good games and its all forgotten about.

Nah sorry, MASSIVE NO fae me.
    ^^^ This

What about all the howlers Benji had prior to the playoffs? are they forgotten about now?

What about everyone who was screaming for a new keeper, few good games and its all forgotten about.

Kind of prefer RN's judgement to yours so reckon this is probably a decent signing. In the few games I have seen him play I was pretty impressed. May end the season as first choice. Two decent keepers though now so thumbs up for me.

dont really care what you prefer to be honest

It's a difficult one this, like you say Seigrist was culpable for a few howlers but like McMullan he came on to a game in the last dozen or so games. I just hope goalie coach is teaching him to command his 6 yard box in pre season.

Not overly happy he'll be our no1 but it would've been better if we brought in a better goalie with Benji as back up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihFb69Cd3gs

can run wi the ball, take guys on and more importantly pass a pass, something we havent had since Aird

I'm guessing we had doubts about his recovery from injury and he's proved he's over it so things have changed. I've always thought Seigrist was a very good keeper, ok he has made the odd mistake, but there isn't a player in our squad that hasn't.

It's also worth remembering he was pretty inexperienced at 1st team level before he came to us, and was playing behind an unsettled back 4 for a good chunk of the time. Continuity is really important to build an understanding between a keeper and the centre-halves. That was a big part of the reason he started to settle down and look like a decent keeper towards the end of the season. I don't see the point in disrupting that and going back to square one now. Let's face it, anyone who is willing to come to us will be, by definition, either flawed or untested, just by virtue of the pond we're fishing in. He'll still have mistakes in him but he's a big, solid laddie and has plenty of potential to improve.

i dont rate either and never have, and short memories for most on here who never rated Benji either!

Page 32 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)