+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 127 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We've been burned recently with John Souttar though on the transfer front. It's a tough one.
    If greed had not got in the way, we may not have been in this position! The list of shamefully bad transfers is far too long and will be hurting us for many years to come. I really hope everyone at the club now is aware of this and dont put the lad on inflated contracts that are detrimental in the short term in the hope if a future windfall.

The point is, with that one, we never took the £600k offered by Sunderland and ended up with much less.

There was more than just that! Then there are the guys who should have been developed more before being cashed in for ever decreasing values.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    There was more than just that! Then there are the guys who should have been developed more before being cashed in for ever decreasing values.
    I agree, I'm just saying it's a tough call.

Still no sign of the boy Frear, or have I missed it amongst the euphoria??

Have heard that King Billy is trialling with the Dees.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Have heard that King Billy is trialling with the Dees.
    Billy who... there's only one King Billy but he's just turned 70👑👑👑

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Billy who... there's only one King Billy but he's just turned 70������
    Well need's must mate,need's must.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Well need's must mate,need's must.
    You might be right...but think Nelson and Johnson will get us goals...all be it not as many as King Billy got us in this league

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You might be right...but think Nelson and Johnson will get us goals...all be it not as many as King Billy got us in this league
    The player i was referring to Peter was Billy King ex United winger,i was told this morning he was at Dens for a trial.

Page 53 of 127 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)