+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Has anyone mentioned Aalborg allegedly wanting a million brick for Safranco? 😂😂😂 Good ane.

Slightly off topic but just noticed that Ross Laidlaw has been released now by Hibs following his loan with us and has signed for Ross County on a two year deal. I assume he’s their replacement for Fox.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Slightly off topic but just noticed that Ross Laidlaw has been released now by Hibs following his loan with us and has signed for Ross County on a two year deal. I assume he’s their replacement for Fox.
    Yeah, strange one. Even stranger if we sign Fox, which some seem to be suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Connolly is a bombscare most of the time but Reynolds will do a job in the championship hopefully beside Bouhenna.

Have we really given Reynolds a 3 year contract though ? If so then I think our 1 more year in the championship plan hasn't really been thought through has it? No way if we get up next season can we expect Reynolds play 2 more seasons in the top league.

If the goalie can start commanding his 6 yard box and just crosses into the box in general then he will /would be a top player as the rest of his game is actually quite good.

Reynolds is still pretty rapid, especially at this level, and hopefully he'd be moving to a back up towards the end of that deal

We can't start the season with two CBs, four is about right, Connolly isn't that bad, he defends well enough for the most part at our level,I like Bouhenna with Reynolds, Frans is a difficult one as he has been out injured, I like his attitude, I'd say other positions are more important, creatively, winger, strikers, maybe a left back and definitely a good all round keeper

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Reynolds is still pretty rapid, especially at this level, and hopefully he'd be moving to a back up towards the end of that deal

We can't start the season with two CBs, four is about right, Connolly isn't that bad, he defends well enough for the most part at our level,I like Bouhenna with Reynolds, Frans is a difficult one as he has been out injured, I like his attitude, I'd say other positions are more important, creatively, winger, strikers, maybe a left back and definitely a good all round keeper
    Agree with that. I actually think Watson isn't too bad either. Defence is the least of our problems.Alongside Butcher /Bouhenna, we need at least a couple of attacking midfielder's that can also pass and keep hold of the ball. We need to get a striker that can score 20 to 25 goals and a big chunt up front that will play alongside him that will chip in with 10 to 15 that will bully the phuck out of defences. Our problem is we don't create and score enough goals. How many times did we score more than 1 or 2 goals in league games this season?
    If Scott Fox is signing I would be happy with that although I don't think Siegrist is that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    ...and a big chunt up front that will play alongside him that will chip in with 10 to 15 that will bully the phuck out of defences.
    We've got him already, Osman Sow.

Quote Originally Posted by terrytheterror View Post
    we've got him already, osman sow.
    oyf 😂😂😂😂

If Reynolds keeps fit, i think we have a good enough defender for 2 seasons. If he can be teamed up with Bouhenna or better, then i would be happy having Watson and Frans as occasional cover.

Attacking mid may be Harkes after a pre-season, bit of bulk up and a heap of coaching. Stanton might even find a miracle for his knees and become a regular.

As for Sow, had his chances!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    As for Sow, had his chances!
    It never ceases to amaze me how some fans write players off so quickly. Remember 'Prolific Jon', 'FFS Conway', or 'that chunt Robson'?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how some fans write players off so quickly. Remember 'Prolific Jon', 'FFS Conway', or 'that chunt Robson'?
    To be fair to me, seen as thats what you have quoted, i didnt write off Jon Daily, Craig Conway or Barry Robson like many others did. If you are referring to Jamie, i have been happy to support him as i do think there is a player there somewhere, but his off field antics at times can only be described as a slap in the puss!

Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)