+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 62 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Juts heard Jamie Murphy from huns on loan
    Seen this on the other forum but just took it as bull****? Apparently Ashgar knows Murphy very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Brightside View Post
    Seen this on the other forum but just took it as bull****? Apparently Ashgar knows Murphy very well.
    what forum mate? i got a txt about it today

Someone posted on tek at the weekend that we're working on a loan deal for Murphy till jan then Sam Nicholson will be coming in. Also says May will sign on loan and Aird and Clark will be away permanently.

what forum mate? i got a txt about it today
    Eastfootball mate, this was posted 2 days ago. Seemed too good to be true.

Murphy on Loan till Jan then Nicholson coming in, May in on loan and Aird and Clark away on permanent deals, this is what am led to believe the club are working towards.

Murphy was supposed to be coming in on loan but Hearts are now interested due to the lad Walker breaking his leg at the weekend.

Murphy on Loan till Jan then Nicholson coming in, May in on loan and Aird and Clark away on permanent deals, this is what am led to believe the club are working towards.
    To be honest I'd rather keep Clark than bring May in on loan.

interesting, doubt Clark will be away and being honest i would rather he stayed

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    To be honest I'd rather keep Clark than bring May in on loan.
    RT

interesting, doubt Clark will be away and being honest i would rather he stayed
    Agree with that.

May won’t be loaned. Only permanent deals will move him. Sheep want rid.

Page 62 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)