+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

No wonder he can't settle ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Ashgar needs to stop pretending he's a football scout.

Ian Harkes?

According to an Arab on p&b Sporle was all smiles and laughing with the manager on Friday

If there is any truth then best all round to agree to cancel from both sides

However just because Sporle "allegedly" can't settle doesn't mean it wasn't worth trying, better than not trying something out with the normal and it not working out with this guy this time doesn't mean it won't with another from South America in the near future

Yes. Happy with trying this and Harkes is some player!

Question is do we need a left back for cover? Callum Booth now available again!?!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Ian Harkes?

According to an Arab on p&b Sporle was all smiles and laughing with the manager on Friday

If there is any truth then best all round to agree to cancel from both sides

However just because Sporle "allegedly" can't settle doesn't mean it wasn't worth trying, better than not trying something out with the normal and it not working out with this guy this time doesn't mean it won't with another from South America in the near future
    Was tongue in cheek son. Chill.

Completely chilled, the only part of that directed just at you was "Ian Harkes?"

Has the Josimar deal went through yet?.Is it true that the Noel Hunt money helped to finance the Shankland signing?.

New signing, 28 year old centre half Troy Brown on a 6 month deal

is it too early for a thread bump for winter rumours yet?

Only the other day someone posted hearing Cammy Smith and Sam Stanton were free to leave in January

I would like to see King leave as i've seen absolutely nothing to suggest he is a professional footballer add to that Osman Sow, just didn't work out due to injuries he's miles off the pace when he does play and i would say his career is nearly over due to injury

Left winger as always is a priority

Banks GTF

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Only the other day someone posted hearing Cammy Smith and Sam Stanton were free to leave in January

I would like to see King leave as i've seen absolutely nothing to suggest he is a professional footballer add to that Osman Sow, just didn't work out due to injuries he's miles off the pace when he does play and i would say his career is nearly over due to injury

Banks GTF
    Ye, I agree re King and Sow. To me Sow obviously made a fortune when he got his big move to China and has no motivation or drive to want to succeed so ye I'd say he's finished. Pity because I thought he was going to be a top player for us.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Banks GTF

Would be a big error letting Stanton go in January, I feel he is a good player who has now played over 100 times for us, the kind you need at the club and not like we have lots of options, for example without shankland him, Harkes and Butcher will play, against hibs the three may play

C Smith I don't see the worth in letting him go unless we strengthen, feel he deserves a bit more game time

King and Sow in the otherhand can go

Page 74 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)