+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 19/20

Highly rated The Rangers winger Josh McPake sign's for the Dees on loan.As he entered the AuldHunStand he told the waiting DEE C Thomson press pack,"Its home from home lads."

Record reporting deal for Frear has been reached but we need to lose someone to balance the books, hopefully thats Aird away

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Record reporting deal for Frear has been reached but we need to lose someone to balance the books, hopefully thats Aird away
    Aye, fingers crossed!

Heard today that we have seemingly signed the lad Frear and it lento be announced by fri.

Neilson to extend contract

Booth back training with us after the Bury situation, fwiw i would send Sprole to Bury or Bolton and keep Booth here

Booth back training with us after the Bury situation, fwiw i would send Sprole to Bury or Bolton and keep Booth here
    Is this based on the training clip in middle Neilson’s press conference yesterday? If so, Bouhenna was in that too so it’s old footage.

Still can't work out why (a) he and his agent thought it was a good ideas to sign for them in the first place and (b) why they were even allowed to sign players.
    fwiw I deffo wouldn't but we've had this conversation before I think Sporle will be OK once he's settled in.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett View Post
    Still can't work out why (a) he and his agent thought it was a good ideas to sign for them in the first place and (b) why they were even allowed to sign players.
    fwiw I deffo wouldn't but we've had this conversation before I think Sporle will be OK once he's settled in.
    I don’t think he actually signed. Played a couple of games but signing was never announced.

If their captain is saying he hasn’t been paid by club in 6 months no chance Booth was. Hope he gets fixed up elsewhere soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    I don’t think he actually signed. Played a couple of games but signing was never announced.

If their captain is saying he hasn’t been paid by club in 6 months no chance Booth was. Hope he gets fixed up elsewhere soon.
    I didn't think he'd been paid but he must have signed a contract, though. Even for insurance purposes, surely. Just find it weird that anyone would choose to go there.

Aye, hopefully he'll get something fixed up. Never really rated him but he seems like a decent lad.

Page 63 of 127 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)